LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 235 users in the forums

QBR watch (week 2) **updated**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by communist:
No, he isnt. Remember the game against the Raiders? That was awful.

Umm what? Are you talking about Pre Season? LOL
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
yup

the raiders played the broncos and the bill

neither are exactly known for there D

And Seattle is? Seattle is the worst team in the NFL and Smith had a whopping 124 yards. How many people were hurt on Dallas when we played them.
Originally posted by Uppercut:
yup

And Seattle is? Seattle is the worst team in the NFL and Smith had a whopping 124 yards. How many people were hurt on Dallas when we played them.

It doesn't matter what his yards were, we've outscored our opponents 30 - 7 in the first half of our games. It's up to the coaches to get better in the 2nd half adjustments on both sides of the ball!
  • Jiks
yup

Most QB's throw more than 20 times in a game... Second game 24 times w/ 174 2 td's.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Sep 20, 2011 at 10:30 AM ]
Umm what? Are you talking about Pre Season? LOL
Season 2010. Raiders against Niners.

Hue Jackson trusts his QB, Harbaugh not.
[ Edited by communist on Sep 20, 2011 at 10:30 AM ]
Originally posted by gamechanger:
It doesn't matter what his yards were, we've outscored our opponents 30 - 7 in the first half of our games. It's up to the coaches to get better in the 2nd half adjustments on both sides of the ball!

How come it doesn't matter when it's smith but everybody makes fun of McNabb and other QB's saying they suck for having hardly any passing yards and say's he sucks. But when it's smith oh it doesn't matter.
Are you talking about Donovan McNabb, who had a ridiculous performance a week ago? And a solid one a few days ago?
Football is a TEAM sport. Where are the DB ratings, the O-line ratings etc?

How come it doesn't matter when it's smith but everybody makes fun of McNabb and other QB's saying they suck for having hardly any passing yards and say's he sucks. But when it's smith oh it doesn't matter.
Mcnabb had 39 yards passing for the game, THE GAME

I don't believe you are this ignorant and see right through you. You claim you are a niner fan and a season ticket holder and I highly doubt that you are. If you don't see outscoring our opponents 30 - 7 as something good? What you are is a troll and trying to anger fans of this team. I see a ban in your future, just like you see Bradford becoming elite.

What good is that when you still lose? Shots down the field need to be taken. I don't care if he has a 150 QB rating or whatever they are doing now to measure it. If you throw a bunch of short passes and still lose who cares.

If you throw for 500 yards and lose is it any better? I will take a 150 yard performance that leads to a win over a 300 yard one that lead to a loss seven days a week and twice on Sundays.
I don't believe you are this ignorant and see right through you. You claim you are a niner fan and a season ticket holder and I highly doubt that you are. If you don't see outscoring our opponents 30 - 7 as something good? What you are is a troll and trying to anger fans of this team. I see a ban in your future, just like you see Bradford becoming elite.

When I get home I'll snap a picture of my season ticket package for you with my name written on paper so you can be wrong like you're wrong about everything else. I'm a fed up fan sick of losing is what I am. I'm not some out of state fan like you who can just sit around and continue to dig for positive crap after 10 years of no play offs. Yeah lets all sit around and be happy of losing leads because the first half looked good. Yeah real positive. How about the fact they Almost Blew the Seattle game if not for Ginn and Blew the Dallas game. You're proud of that?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
If you throw for 500 yards and lose is it any better? I will take a 150 yard performance that leads to a win over a 300 yard one that lead to a loss seven days a week and twice on Sundays.

That would never happen because if they could throw for 500 yards they would be winning games by keeping the D off the field. IF the 49ers had a good QB they would be a serious contender.

When I get home I'll snap a picture of my season ticket package for you with my name written on paper so you can be wrong like you're wrong about everything else. I'm a fed up fan sick of losing is what I am. I'm not some out of state fan like you who can just sit around and continue to dig for positive crap after 10 years of no play offs. Yeah lets all sit around and be happy of losing leads because the first half looked good. Yeah real positive. How about the fact they Almost Blew the Seattle game if not for Ginn and Blew the Dallas game. You're proud of that?

Ok let's talk after you post the picture. Be a man of your word and I'll respond. Until then all I see is a troll.
Ok let's talk after you post the picture. Be a man of your word and I'll respond. Until then all I see is a troll.

I don't care if you talk to me or not. Fact is I'll post the picture and calling people "Trolls" because they are fed up is the weakest message board crap possible. My boy is a Giants fan and even though they won their message board is furious about Eli Mannings Performance, He had 2 TD's and 1 Int and threw for 200 yards but they won. You all on here don't see the big picture. You get excited over average performances acting like we have Tom Brady at QB. It's only a matter of time before the tail spin begins.
Share 49ersWebzone