There are 260 users in the forums

Seahawks at 49ers Picture Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erJim:
I see zero lips on this guys face. Looks like a set up to me. Hey Happs how much did you have to pay for this picture? the gal to our right looks like she wants to kiss the gal in back of you??

And what's with the chick in the Seahag jersey? Get that $hit out of here!
  • Happs
  • Veteran
LOL. Kind of a setup. Obviously I didn't have 7 chicks kissin me at once in the stick parkin lot. Those are all my friends that went to the tailgate with us. It was my birthday so they setup this pic for me. All in good fun. I wish it was for real ;-)

Actually two of them were in the Comcast Niner commercial last year for tickets.

As for the one in the Seahawks shirt, don't worry, she got her fair amount of abuse at the game.
You guys sat behind me. Your friend in the Seahawks jersey kept hitting me with her flag then rubbing my head! Yeah she got her abuse alright I was going at her bad and she was mad hahaha.
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by risen20:
You guys sat behind me. Your friend in the Seahawks jersey kept hitting me with her flag then rubbing my head! Yeah she got her abuse alright I was going at her bad and she was mad hahaha.

Damn, my bad bro. She's banned from coming with us to all future games.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Holy s**t that's awesome.

"WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US!?"

"NOBODDDDDDDDDDDDDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I also love how after he congratulated Alex, he then went to Kaep & Tolzien and asked the both of them simultaniously, "You guys comin' back this week...? Good, work... don't quit!"

Absolutely friggin' LOVED this. THIS gets a team jacked! THIS gets a team to play for you!

After a while, Sing's screaming just turned into long, loud, lectures. This was not the same.

Harbaugh is just awesome. Whether we have a winning season or not this year, I can't help but love this hire even more after seeing that video.

You and MD have the draft stuff locked down pretty tight, I cant wait to see your projections compared to what Jim and Trent go after. Having a full year to analyze the team and really drafting to make it better will be a good thing to finally have.

I can tell you one thing, with Trent and Jim it'll be a lot harder to predict what direction they're going to go (at least initially) than it was with the predictable Singletary.

From what we can tell from this past draft, potential and upside are HUGE determinants for Baalke. They also aren't afraid of small-schoolers (Kilgore, Person - both made the team too and they deserved it).
Originally posted by Happs:
Damn, my bad bro. She's banned from coming with us to all future games.

Naw she was cool and her friends were cool too. I didnt mind the head rubbing.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Holy s**t that's awesome.

"WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US!?"

"NOBODDDDDDDDDDDDDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I also love how after he congratulated Alex, he then went to Kaep & Tolzien and asked the both of them simultaniously, "You guys comin' back this week...? Good, work... don't quit!"

Absolutely friggin' LOVED this. THIS gets a team jacked! THIS gets a team to play for you!

After a while, Sing's screaming just turned into long, loud, lectures. This was not the same.

Harbaugh is just awesome. Whether we have a winning season or not this year, I can't help but love this hire even more after seeing that video.

You and MD have the draft stuff locked down pretty tight, I cant wait to see your projections compared to what Jim and Trent go after. Having a full year to analyze the team and really drafting to make it better will be a good thing to finally have.

I can tell you one thing, with Trent and Jim it'll be a lot harder to predict what direction they're going to go (at least initially) than it was with the predictable Singletary.

From what we can tell from this past draft, potential and upside are HUGE determinants for Baalke. They also aren't afraid of small-schoolers (Kilgore, Person - both made the team too and they deserved it).

just keep a strong list of CB's and FS's around....those two I know we will be targeting early
Share 49ersWebzone