There are 553 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

90.4

Originally posted by susweel:
124 passing yards.

And here he is!
it's definitely respectable. the ultra conservative playcalling isnt gonna work next week though
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by susweel:
124 passing yards.

I was waiting for you


s**t I could have had that kind of rating if all I did was check down passes.
How did Cam Newton do in his first game with the same off season??
Originally posted by susweel:
s**t I could have had that kind of rating if all I did was check down passes.

First Week Alex has a good game and suddenly he's everybodys Joe Montana again , Give the Smith Fanboys 3 or 4 weeks and there will be 100 threads on "Start Kaepernick"
Judging by the play calling its crystal clear that the coaching staff has zero confidence in Alex. Its gonna be another boring year in watching the offense. Sucks for us fans of sitting through another year of s**tty qb play.
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
How did Cam Newton do in his first game with the same off season??

WTF does Cam Newton have to do with Alex Smith and the 49ers?
Nice did what he had to for the win
Originally posted by susweel:
Judging by the play calling its crystal clear that the coaching staff has zero confidence in Alex. Its gonna be another boring year in watching the offense. Sucks for us fans of sitting through another year of s**tty qb play.

you thik its possible to master a WCO playbookk in less than 20 practices?

this isnt jimmy rayes playbook its harbaughs
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by susweel:
Judging by the play calling its crystal clear that the coaching staff has zero confidence in Alex. Its gonna be another boring year in watching the offense. Sucks for us fans of sitting through another year of s**tty qb play.

you thik its possible to master a WCO playbookk in less than 20 practices?

this isnt jimmy rayes playbook its harbaughs


It looked worse then Jimmy Raye's play calling.
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
How did Cam Newton do in his first game with the same off season??

He lost
Originally posted by susweel:
124 passing yards.


Cam Newton 400 passing Yards!

Beast Mode!
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Sep 11, 2011 at 6:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by susweel:
124 passing yards.


Cam Newton 400 passing Yards!


Cam Newton is a star.
Sanchez at the moment 18 attempts, Romo 16. This at half-time. Alex Smith 20 attempts all game.
Alex Smith is essentially a rookie QB learning this offense.

At least now, he's an NFL ready rookie learning this new system, as opposed to the midget league-ready QB he used to be as a rookie.