LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

Crowd

Shop Find 49ers gear online
And it certainly doesn't help that the 49ers play in a toilet bowl of a stadium thats hard to get to in a very lousy area.
more wins will bring back the fans just any team and sport.
Originally posted by Druckenmiller14:
lol love how fans still get WAY too loud on offense, especially early in the game. Dumbass behind me, was yelling for everyone get on their feet and make some NOISE.... right as Alex walked up to the line of scrimmage! HAHAHA

This drives me especially crazy.
Originally posted by stunder49:
more wins will bring back the fans just any team and sport.

And it wouldn't hurt if the offense was fun to watch. Winning is the biggest, but the casual fan is probably tired of the boring offensive football this team has put us through the last 7 years.
Turnovers and big returns used to give this team momentum and touchdown passes. Now it just gives us a 3n'field goal. Boring.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by Druckenmiller14:
lol love how fans still get WAY too loud on offense, especially early in the game. Dumbass behind me, was yelling for everyone get on their feet and make some NOISE.... right as Alex walked up to the line of scrimmage! HAHAHA

This drives me especially crazy.

me too man it's embarrassing.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by 190836:
What do you think is the problem?

Same thing as the NY Giants, to many old folks with season tickets. They tend to not yell as loud or as much as younger folk.
I just think there are too many young punks and gangmembers with their girlfriends who aren't watching the damn game who don't know anything about football.
In NY or in San Fran?
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerJedi:
Economy is tough right now.

Weren't tickets as low as $10? Last time I checked at least. I decided to go to teh Cowboy game instead of the Seattle game. You know Cowboy fans are gonna show and we can't let them take over the stadium
Maybe you guys have s**tty seats because I was in lower box and it was pretty loud in that area. Everyone was standing up on defense when it was 3rd down. I always hear people complaining, but I thought the crowd was pretty good on Sunday. A lot of people did leave before the Ginn returns though.
It gets pretty crazy when there is a Monday night game at the stick, don't know why we can't duplicate that every game......
There were several empty seats during the game. Also, nobody wants to leave at the same time. I didn't leave until there was about 40 seconds left in the game. It took me about on hour to get across the bay bridge. This is probably one of the biggest reasons people leave early from the game.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I lost my voice at the game. our section is really loud but the visitors side just looked empty

What section are you in?
I think the scalpers are really effecting the attendance. You look at tix on ebay and tixmaster and they are asking double value for decent seats. and even more for good seats. Well people arent paying it so alot of tix get wasted.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Our Sec we sat in (Section 13 lower) was pretty good about being quiet on offense, but on Defense we had only a few people standing and yelling on 3rd down plays! We even got asked multiple times from the people behind us to sit down! Frustrating how uneducated our fan base seems to be (or at least the one's that attend games)
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by 190836:
What do you think is the problem?

Same thing as the NY Giants, to many old folks with season tickets. They tend to not yell as loud or as much as younger folk.
I just think there are too many young punks and gangmembers with their girlfriends who aren't watching the damn game who don't know anything about football.
In NY or in San Fran?
sf.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
I think the being loud on Offense could be part of the fact we haven't done good for a while! So fans get pumped and yell! Hopefully with some more winnings, and a couple winning seasons they'll learn
Share 49ersWebzone