There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crowd

Where the Hell were you? Not sure what was going on but not a lot of people at the game, and really not too many people getting up for the defense at most times.

We need to bring our A game!
half the stadium was empty the during the early part of the 4th quarter LOL
1) The volume was just fine
2) A lot of people are saving up their money to go to the Cowboys game
volume lacked serious depth!
I told they weren't gonna be loud.
49er fans have never been known as the loudest fans in the NFL. I wish we were though. Playing in places like Seattle or Kansas City are always very hard on teams.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Where the Hell were you? Not sure what was going on but not a lot of people at the game, and really not too many people getting up for the defense at most times.

We need to bring our A game!

What do you think is the problem?
Originally posted by 190836:
What do you think is the problem?

Same thing as the NY Giants, to many old folks with season tickets. They tend to not yell as loud or as much as younger folk.
I was sitting in the North end zone and it was 1/3 empty the whole game. Bottom line, who cares? I'll take a W anyday with or without a complete sellout.
Economy is tough right now.
Ask the Yorks.
Gotta win some games to get fan support. Nobody wants to go all out to watch a losing team.
I lost my voice at the game. our section is really loud but the visitors side just looked empty
lol love how fans still get WAY too loud on offense, especially early in the game. Dumbass behind me, was yelling for everyone get on their feet and make some NOISE.... right as Alex walked up to the line of scrimmage! HAHAHA
we were loud at the tailgate!!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home