There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What's your favorite Patrick Willis Tackle/Sack?

1. Destruction of Brad Smith vs Jets
2. Running down Sean Morey @ AZ leading to a W
3. Stopping AP in his tracks vs Minn
Someone sent a txt into the 95.7 this morning and they read it on the air. The txt said, "80% of the earth is covered in water, the other 20% is covered by Patrick Willis" LOL!
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,360
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home