There are 200 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What's your favorite Patrick Willis Tackle/Sack?

The hit on Reggie Bush in 09 was tight.
I think I'm going to go with the Brad Smith hit. That hit was nasty.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

OWNED!!!
Originally posted by Overkill:
The next one.

Mine as well.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Does anyone else feel like there is tension between Bowman and Willis? More so on the part of Bowman. They aren't very complimentary of each other There is no hard evidence for this, just circumstancial. If nothing else, they dont seem to be that close. I curious to see how things play out if Bowman comes on strong, espcially with sacks. He always seemed like a hot head to me.

There has been quite a few articles of Willis saying he is impressed with what Bowman has done and how he plays and also Bowman saying how hes excited getting to learn from and play next to the best.
one of my favs from last year was second to last game in stl when he blitzed up the middle sacked bradford and forced a fumble while playing with a club on 1 hand, too bad manny fell on the ball, if he scooped it up that was gonna be 6
hey did anyone notice the play early in the first quarter might have been the first possesion for the chickens, when #75 pulled and tried to clear Pat on a trap and Pat blew him up so hard he popped dudes helmet off?

I would love to see a youtube video of that. hint...hint...

My roomate is english so i replayed it a bunch of times to describe the play and how it was supposed to work and how Pat completely destroyed it.

Even thogh he didn't make the tackle this is in my top five favorite Willis moments.

btw i wonder if anyone would have the cohones to call him Pat to his face.....
[ Edited by RMuTT1981 on Sep 15, 2011 at 10:21 AM ]
Originally posted by Hitman49:

Not only was it a big hit....but it was against the Jets....letting everyone in the eastcoast know how much of a bad ass he is...

you guys have some kind of a west coast inferiority complex, people on the east coast are aware of what happens on the west coast

i wish he hit brett farve like that! then it would have been a hundred times better! but that his was sick!
Originally posted by saniner:

Old school Pat Willis. Easily one of my favorite hits

i think that was the most perfect tackle i have ever seen! willis did a freaking front flip on that guy. lol what was even better was he wasn't even full speed he came off a block and just killed that running back.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Next week against romo.
Originally posted by mike:
Next week against romo.

This!
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
Originally posted by mike:
Next week against romo.

This!

!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
PatrickWillis52 Patrick willis

Mmmmm mmmmmm my mom just made the best cheesy lasagna my goodness yfrog.com/hwejzrj

[ Edited by Jcool on Sep 15, 2011 at 9:38 PM ]
Originally posted by RMuTT1981:
hey did anyone notice the play early in the first quarter might have been the first possesion for the chickens, when #75 pulled and tried to clear Pat on a trap and Pat blew him up so hard he popped dudes helmet off?

I would love to see a youtube video of that. hint...hint...

My roomate is english so i replayed it a bunch of times to describe the play and how it was supposed to work and how Pat completely destroyed it.

Even thogh he didn't make the tackle this is in my top five favorite Willis moments.

btw i wonder if anyone would have the cohones to call him Pat to his face.....

there's a play where he blows up a leading blocker into a running back and as a result, the running back falls