LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

What's your favorite Patrick Willis Tackle/Sack?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Mine was last year against atlanta. Micheal Turner was running full steam ahead, and Patrick blasted him straight backward from nowhere!
Brad Smith getting layed out!!!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
1. Brad Smith
2. Reggie Bush MNF last season
3. Rest
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

that is s**t my favorite the one!!! PWillis is all the best beasts and Hero hit hard!
Originally posted by Esco:
1. Brad Smith
2. Reggie Bush MNF last season
3. Rest

1.brad smith is almost death of s**t out.. Lol..
2. reggie bush mnf last season. He saw that PWillis came over and hit hard.. he said Noooo that mean don't hurt me! Lol..
All of em. And since several people mentioned the Willis running down that WR....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3JTXupThgQ&feature=related

s**tty quality though. Only one I could find.
Go to the 2:10 mark. Big hits are nice but this play pretty much won us the game.

Many a great player have felt the wrath of P. Willie. Below is a list of my favorite hits and sacks in no chronological order.
1. Brett Favre sack in preseason!!!-after all those times he beat us in the NFC Divisional games, this was a long time comin'!
2. Brad Smith KO-he got K'd TFO!
3. Drew Brees sack......UH!
4. Anquan Boldin fumble-it wasnt a devastating blow (then again I wasnt on the receiving end of it) but Boldin was owned.
5. TD saving tackle against Cards in 07...if he doesnt make this tackle, we lose that game-n oh yeah, I was there in person!
6. The owning of Reggie Bush..Nuff Said
7. Wasnt a tackle or a sack, but his famous Pick 6 against the Seahawks.
There are so many other times that i have been impressed by the force known as Patrick Willis, but I'd probably be writing all day.
there were two hits I believe that he had on Heinz Ward a few years ago. Those were pretty badass I remember
Originally posted by prime21:
Many a great player have felt the wrath of P. Willie. Below is a list of my favorite hits and sacks in no chronological order.
1. Brett Favre sack in preseason!!!-after all those times he beat us in the NFC Divisional games, this was a long time comin'!
2. Brad Smith KO-he got K'd TFO!
3. Drew Brees sack......UH!
4. Anquan Boldin fumble-it wasnt a devastating blow (then again I wasnt on the receiving end of it) but Boldin was owned.
5. TD saving tackle against Cards in 07...if he doesnt make this tackle, we lose that game-n oh yeah, I was there in person!
6. The owning of Reggie Bush..Nuff Said
7. Wasnt a tackle or a sack, but his famous Pick 6 against the Seahawks.
There are so many other times that i have been impressed by the force known as Patrick Willis, but I'd probably be writing all day.

How many chronological orders are there? Back and forwards?

just what utah49er said the one with michel turner,he was getting 6-7 yards a carry until that hit and then he wasnt heard of again thru the whole game
somersault tackle vs. LSU from his college days!
Every tackle for a loss after today. I don't care about the past.
Does anyone else feel like there is tension between Bowman and Willis? More so on the part of Bowman. They aren't very complimentary of each other There is no hard evidence for this, just circumstancial. If nothing else, they dont seem to be that close. I curious to see how things play out if Bowman comes on strong, espcially with sacks. He always seemed like a hot head to me.
I will like the one on Sunday when Patrick blitzes and plants T. Jackson into the ground , knocking Jackson out of the game with 2 broken ribs. This will be followed by Petey grimmacing because he knows he'll have to shake hands with JH after the game.
Share 49ersWebzone