There are 205 users in the forums

What's your favorite Patrick Willis Tackle/Sack?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
the one where he hit that one guy, you remember?
by far, it's the one where he caught that cardinals WR from behind which saved a TD. my second favorite is the hit he layed hines ward, one of the toughest players in football
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

this! I thought the guy was dead
Originally posted by AZ9er:

me too, pat whispered in his ear, you better not die or ill kill you again and he got up, stumbled, and fell down again
Originally posted by AZ9er:

i recall shouting "oh sh!t" so loud, as in oh sh!t he's dead that it scared my daughter awake from her nap hysterically crying. that hit was so viscous that I literally had the flash backs to MNF when Ronnie Lott was annihilating Mark Bavaro over middle all night long. of-course my lady~bug has a swear jar so i lost out on $20.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
The sack on Kurt Warner, end of season game. Just some fine heads up LB play.
The goal line stop on Hasslefart, fine LB play there.

Both of them, Willis just plays it perfectly, reading, maintaining his primary assignment...the running back ....and then as soon as the play is developed, drops his assignment and goes in for the kill on the QB. Textbook LB s**t....the way it's supposed to be done....nice, real niiice.
[ Edited by Blitz on Sep 9, 2011 at 2:39 PM ]
Originally posted by brizznasty:
When Hasselbeck tried to take it in himself and left the game with fractured ribs. That play is the definition of Willis not even wanting to give an inch.

Hasselbeck turned red as a lobster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hDe2TORrVE
Was it the Raiders game this preseason where Willis closed in on someone at AMAZING speed near the goal line? It was crazy how much faster he looked than everybody else.
[ Edited by Godsleftsock on Sep 9, 2011 at 3:02 PM ]
when he flew through and killed brett favre in that preseason game.
The next one.

him chasing down sean morey was pretty crazy
All.
When he ran right through Adrian Peterson's block, and sacked Favre!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ci8aKEEJ_o&feature=related
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
When he ran right through Adrian Peterson's block, and sacked Favre!!!!!!

This was mine, because it was the preseason following up the season where we lost on that miracle brett favre td.
Share 49ersWebzone