Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The 1st Niner TD of the 2011 season will be scored by

The 1st Niner TD of the 2011 season will be scored by

by this guy.

on a qb keeper.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
Dashon Goldson's 3rd pick and will run for a TD.

He is not active for the game

Ohh.

Brooks sacks Jackson, forces a fumble, Sopoaga picks it up and scores a TD. Then he does that dance he likes to do!
A. Brooks int return off a screen pass...
Also, just for fun, I'm going with the "Belhaven Blanket" (Tramaine Brock) taking a pick to the house, out of a dime coverage package.
Ohh.

Brooks sacks Jackson, forces a fumble, Sopoaga picks it up and scores a TD. Then he does that dance he likes to do!

That would be an awesome start to a season.

Man I remember how promising we started last year, nate getting an INT on like the first pass of the game........ then it was all downhill from there.

Originally posted by jimbagg:
Also, just for fun, I'm going with the "Belhaven Blanket" (Tramaine Brock) taking a pick to the house, out of a dime coverage package.
Did he make the team?
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Sep 8, 2011 at 2:32 PM ]
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Ohh.

That would be an awesome start to a season.

Man I remember how promising we started last year, nate getting an INT on like the first pass of the game........ then it was all downhill from there.

Originally posted by jimbagg:
Did he make the team?

Like him or not, the best way to start the season is a confidence building drive with the QB completing a touchdown pass to whoever is open. That would be the best thing for the team.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Kendell Hunter while Gore is standing on the sidelines with his hands on his hips.
Originally posted by krizay:
Kendell Hunter while Gore is standing on the sidelines with his hands on his hips.
Because he is obviously tired.
D. Love Walker
  • Hek49
  • Veteran
Pick Six!
Originally posted by Hek49:
Pick Six!

Patrick Willis
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Gore fumbles but Iupati picks it up and charges into the endzone

. . . with all eleven defenders hanging on him.
Vernon Davis
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Hek49:
Pick Six!

Patrick Willis

THIS!!!! I will lose my mind when that happens....