LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

Grant Cohn says we will go to playoffs this year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Excuse--
1. to regard or judge with forgiveness or indulgence; pardon or forgive; overlook (a fault, error, etc.)
2. to offer an apology for; seek to remove the blame of:
3. to serve as an apology or justification for; justify

you wrote the book!
Excuse--
1. to regard or judge with forgiveness or indulgence; pardon or forgive; overlook (a fault, error, etc.)

To go back to this:

Originally posted by Shaj:
Excuse--

you wrote the book!

that's not a book, that's a definition. comes from a dictionary. dictionaries are compilations of words in a given language, cataloging their origins and usages.
Just returned from the media’s briefest access window yet (13 minutes, according to the Examiner’s Sam Lam) and here is what I uncovered: Kicker David Akers apparently bought donuts for the entire team today. Tune in tomorrow for more riveting stuff. ......

.....As for the curtailed media access, the 49ers are in compliance with the league’s minimum standards stating media is allowed to watch the first 30 minutes or until team drills start. On Friday, the 49ers immediately went from stretching to team drills.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2011/09/09/practice-ahem-news-and-notes/
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Sep 9, 2011 at 12:55 PM ]
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Just returned from the media’s briefest access window yet (13 minutes, according to the Examiner’s Sam Lam) and here is what I uncovered: Kicker David Akers apparently bought donuts for the entire team today. Tune in tomorrow for more riveting stuff. ......

.....As for the curtailed media access, the 49ers are in compliance with the league’s minimum standards stating media is allowed to watch the first 30 minutes or until team drills start. On Friday, the 49ers immediately went from stretching to team drills.

He's definitely sticking it to the media on purpose. However, Friday is only a walk through. Who the hell would need to stretch?
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame

well, if we win games, we will applaud Harbaugh for things like the gas station shirts as a clever motivational tool. If we lose miserably, we will ridicule him for thinking of such a dumb idea. That's the way these things work.
Originally posted by Joecool:

He's definitely sticking it to the media on purpose. However, Friday is only a walk through. Who the hell would need to stretch?

Oops . . . meant to post this in Cohn's sandy vj thread.

Crabtree, so he doesn't hurt his foot again. Or any of our Db's who always seem to partially hurt their knees or hamstrings.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Crabtree, so he doesn't hurt his foot again. Or any of our Db's who always seem to partially hurt their knees or hamstrings.

Walking? He probably had them stretch and warm up in the locker room.
[ Edited by Joecool on Sep 9, 2011 at 1:05 PM ]
There are so many holes in your rebuttal that I could drive a hummer throug them. do you really want to do this?

Go for it, your assertion that things never change amuses me.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Why the f**k these guys eating donuts.
It's not like he picked them to win the Super Bowl.

I see no reason why they can win this weak ass division at 9-7.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
There are so many holes in your rebuttal that I could drive a hummer throug them. do you really want to do this?

Go for it, your assertion that things never change amuses me.

I'd read it.

I agree with almost everything in the article. It's not like he picked the panthers or bengals to win their division. I believe harbaugh could have coached Stanford on sat. And the 9ers on Sunday last year and we would have won our weak as division!
It makes sense and plus why is everyone negetive you have to believe that we WILL make playoffs so it comes true!
Share 49ersWebzone