There are 285 users in the forums

How many yards do you think Frank Gore will rush for the season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
1050 6 tds in 14 games
1150 yards-7 tds--39 rec 350 yards 4 tds
1066 yds 13 games 52 rec 366 yds 9 tds total
2300 yards, just against seattle
I'd say he rushes for somewhere around 900 yards but his pass catching yards will go up by quite a bit.

Hunter is gonna see playing time and thus take away some from Frank but I think it will end up being a good thing for Frank as it will keep him fresher longer into the season!

Gonna have a two headed running beast this year!!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
at least 931

Yeah, I hope he gets many more than that, but I at least hope he gets the record.
Gore probowl
Gore looks like a shadow of his old self. I was going to start a thread about it, but decided not to because I'm too tired to put the time and effort a contraversial thread like that would need not to get locked. I might do it tommorrow. All I can say is he is running as if he is afraid to be hit. Safteys and CB are tackling him one on one above the waist and winning the battle. He tried to block Browning (Seahawks CB) and was trucked. Browning went on to tackle the WR. He dives for extra yards instead of running through the arm tackles. When has Frank ever acted like that? Never.

I dont know if its psychological, conditioning or the wear and tear has caught up, but he's clearly not ready to resume the role of "work horse." We need more Hunter and Dixon until he can prove he's back to old form. If not, it's going to be a very long season.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Sep 11, 2011 at 9:28 PM ]
He swindled us
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
He swindled us

Actually, we can cut him next year with no issue. His agent negotiated a horrible contract. If he doesn't get much better, he wont be on the team next year.

he'll be fine. we did not run block well today, and Seattle played good defense. He gutted out around 60 yards, and another 20 receiving. I didn't see this "diminished player" people are talking about: I saw a guy the defense was keyed in on and playcalling that was content to keep running that player directly at the defense.
well today he rushed 23 times for 67 yards. So at least 368 rushes for 1072 yards.
it was one game u bunch of cry babies lol
Gore looked slow and he was unable to hit his gaps on time. Apparently he's not all the way back from his hip injury.
He looked downright awful on most of the runs apart from the trick play weak-side pitch. I think we should look for
Kendall Hunter to split more time with Gore, because when we ran Gore, it seemed like a useless no-gain play.
Share 49ersWebzone