There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New 49er video I made to kick off the season

I hope everyone will enjoy it.
THE NFC WEST IS SCARED OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool video
[ Edited by verb1der on Sep 6, 2011 at 12:22 PM ]
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Dude the Irish music is sick! Great Job!
SIC! and the last of the mohicans theme sic too, although i keep hearing blood in my hair too, good stuff
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

lol its actually the Last of the Mohican theme. I wanted to do just an instrumental video instead of an actual song this time around. I have not made a video since the 2007 season.
very well done
lol its actually the Last of the Mohican theme. I wanted to do just an instrumental video instead of an actual song this time around. I have not made a video since the 2007 season.

Well it sounds kinda Irish to me, Either way good job.
honestly, after watching that video, i'm most excited about watching crabtree play. especially after that juke/spin move against the saints

WOOOOO
Everyone feel free to comment on the youtube video and like it so the popularity of it builds up for other fans to enjoy that are not on the zone.
Originally posted by YungAce:
honestly, after watching that video, i'm most excited about watching crabtree play. especially after that juke/spin move against the saints

WOOOOO

yep, this video reminded me how baller crabtree can be

Great Video, its reminds me of how good Crabtree can be,, lets hope he gets healthy and learns the offense!
Very nice work man.

I had goosebumps watching that whole thing.

I can only imagine what it was like during the glory years for the guys who have been long time season ticket holders.

Were u the guy who made that video back in 07 I believe. The one that looked like a music video? That is one of my all time favs.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Were u the guy who made that video back in 07 I believe. The one that looked like a music video? That is one of my all time favs.

Umm are you talking about the Nappy Roots "Aww Naw" video? If so no that was not me. I think his name was NickSH49.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Yes I did that one. My one and only 49er video. If you want it reposted, let me know.