There are 216 users in the forums

Harbaugh and Baalke may have just realized something big.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
After these four preseason games their 1st and 2nd string QBs have significant release issues that are not going to go away.
Alex and Colin have long slow wind ups that telegraph their throws. The quick release It's an underrated skill for sure. Cant imagine why but, JH may have overlooked the significance of that when drafting Kap. This is one skill Tolzen has in spades. He can fire it to a guy with bodies closing in on him. I cant tell you how huge that is. Those miliseconds make all the difference in the world in the nfl. Hate to say it but Tolzien looks waaay more ready to start and NFL game then Kap.
Alex Smith is leading us to the Super Bowl this year
Originally posted by 2cents:
After these four preseason games their 1st and 2nd string QBs have significant release issues that are not going to go away.
Alex and Colin have long slow wind ups that telegraph their throws. The quick release It's an underrated skill for sure. Cant imagine why but, JH may have overlooked the significance of that when drafting Kap. This is one skill Tolzen has in spades. He can fire it to a guy with bodies closing in on him. I cant tell you how huge that is. Those miliseconds make all the difference in the world in the nfl. Hate to say it but Tolzien looks waaay more ready to start and NFL game then Kap.

Well, his release certainly reminds me of a former #1 draft pick...David Carr... Amazing tapes of his Wisconsin highlights.

My guess is that when Harbaugh has tweaked both Tolzien's and Kaepernick's windup/release motions, they'll be much better than they are now.
your screen name is uber fitting right now...
  • Jiks
Will somebody shoot me right in the f**king face already?!
Originally posted by 2cents:

Really...? Are they that bad? Or are you trying to hyped up Tolzien...
Ya Jim harbaugh don't know s**t bout quarterbacks!!!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
another Tolzien thread?

WOOOHOOOO!

Scott Tolkien

Lord of the Six Rings!!!!!!

MY PRECIOUS!!!!
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

How about this?

Originally posted by SanFranMan:

How about this?

He said shoot him in the face, not the head!
  • Jiks

How about this?

OP'er----------> <------------Me

This...
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by 49erThrowback:

How about this?

He said shoot him in the face, not the head!

this place makes me laugh
Share 49ersWebzone