LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

49ers Roster Cutdown list (Full list on page 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have a feeling Tukuafu will get cut. Remember last year (pre-season?), he went in, first play he got a QB sack. I thought he'd be a decent pass-rusher, but was only average in run support. If PS eligible, hope we keep him.
Originally posted by fister30:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
RT @evansilva Undrafted rookie Ian Williams has been informed that he made the #49ers final 53-man roster.

Good news, but you know he was freaking out when the man said, "Coach wants to see you"

This is interesting. I haven't been disappointed with his play but he hasn't exactly made an impression either. RJF and Williams are almost the same player. 3rd string NT?

He's bigger than RJF, but RJF plays stronger. W/ his sizs and some coaching, he could be a true 2-gap NT someday. Those don't stay on the PS, so they had to lock him up, just to see what they could do w/ him
I just wanna hear Dobbs get his spot already! ARRRGHGGHGHGHGHGHGH
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
RT @evansilva Undrafted rookie Ian Williams has been informed that he made the #49ers final 53-man roster.

Good news, but you know he was freaking out when the man said, "Coach wants to see you"

This is interesting. I haven't been disappointed with his play but he hasn't exactly made an impression either. RJF and Williams are almost the same player. 3rd string NT?

He's bigger than RJF, but RJF plays stronger. W/ his sizs and some coaching, he could be a true 2-gap NT someday. Those don't stay on the PS, so they had to lock him up, just to see what they could do w/ him

RJF is going to be playing a lot with the first team, so Williams may be more of a true backup.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

do those "g"s and "h"s together make the "F" sound, like in "tough"? That would be a loud, stretched out cartoon bark. Lame joke, but I'm just aiting for news, man

do those "g"s and "h"s together make the "F" sound, like in "tough"? That would be a loud, stretched out cartoon bark. Lame joke, but I'm just aiting for news, man

Its the sound i make when i yell then accidentally swallow a bug
Originally posted by cwilson830:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

RJF is going to be playing a lot with the first team, so Williams may be more of a true backup.

Sounds good to me. Is it just me, or does Tomsula always have the DL looking good? Someone's gonna offer an "Assistant Head Coach" title and steal him one of these years. Maybe even make him a DC. Dude can coach

Its the sound i make when i yell then accidentally swallow a bug

I never swallow a bug

on accident

Interesting name. Do you carry a radio, or do you just have small hands?
Tukuafu may not make the cut. After thinking about it, it's good we kept Ian Williams. If we cut him and only had 2 NT's, we'd be in a pinch if one got hurt. No one would be left in the rotation. Williams is no guarantee to be safe on the PS for long due to other teams' injuries and his clear potential.

Disappointing to see McCown get cut. He's a serviceable vet and Kap is no where near ready even if Smith goes down.
Sounds good to me. Is it just me, or does Tomsula always have the DL looking good? Someone's gonna offer an "Assistant Head Coach" title and steal him one of these years. Maybe even make him a DC. Dude can coach
You didn't know? They're grooming him to take over for Harbs next year. Unless we win the Superbowl this year.

Srsly.

haha, a radio
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Disappointing to see McCown get cut. He's a serviceable vet and Kap is no where near ready even if Smith goes down.

Barrows thinks they can call him if/when they need him anytime in the season. Safe cut.

haha, a radio

Speaking for anyone/everyone you are intimate with, thank God.
Share 49ersWebzone