LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

49ers Roster Cutdown list (Full list on page 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
So with Taylor and Maragos gone that means Colin Jones is the man on Special Teams.

I think its Spillman. I thinks Jones is going to be gone before long, heading to the PS.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
laters, Z. great hands but too skinny. you should have bulked up with HGH before all the testing talk.
Originally posted by boast:
laters, Z. great hands but too skinny. you should have bulked up with HGH before all the testing talk.

He's still got a week or so before the testing starts. Think anyone would be suspicious if he gained 20lbs this week?
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
RT @evansilva Undrafted rookie Ian Williams has been informed that he made the #49ers final 53-man roster.

Good news, but you know he was freaking out when the man said, "Coach wants to see you"
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
RT @evansilva Undrafted rookie Ian Williams has been informed that he made the #49ers final 53-man roster.

Good news, but you know he was freaking out when the man said, "Coach wants to see you"

awesome!
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

does this mean Tukuafu is gone?
Originally posted by HessianDud:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Maybe they keep 7 DL?
I think Tukuafu is on the outside looking in, IMO.
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

This is interesting. I haven't been disappointed with his play but he hasn't exactly made an impression either. RJF and Williams are almost the same player. 3rd string NT?

Ian Williams made the team.
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Nice
Originally posted by HessianDud:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

I think so. He didn't stand out this preseason. Ian Williams didn't really either but he can play NT and DE.
  • Hctr
  • Veteran
later Z , so it looks like Edwards was just waiting for his number LOL
Originally posted by fister30:
Is this stuff coming from twitter?

Yeah, from the Matt's
Share 49ersWebzone