There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What area are you most concerned about during the 2011 season?

What area are you most concerned about during the 2011 season?

O-Line: Inconsistent protection = inconsistent QB

QB: When Alex DOES have protection...he needs to make the best decisions. I'm not looking for flashy downfield passing...just do what you did during the Raiders/Chargers game and we'll win games. My other worry is if Alex goes down...we're figgity f**ked.

Secondary: Huge question mark. We've been consistently giving up huge chunks of yardage between the "20s." Doing a decent job in the red zone but it seems like we're not built to defend against attacking-pass-happy teams.
another sub .500 record by seasons end
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
O-Line: Inconsistent protection = inconsistent QB

QB: When Alex DOES have protection...he needs to make the best decisions. I'm not looking for flashy downfield passing...just do what you did during the Raiders/Chargers game and we'll win games. My other worry is if Alex goes down...we're figgity f**ked.

Secondary: Huge question mark. We've been consistently giving up huge chunks of yardage between the "20s." Doing a decent job in the red zone but it seems like we're not built to defend against attacking-pass-happy teams.

Agree and still trying to visualize being figgity f**ked! Don't know why but it escapes my imagination.