LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

What area are you most concerned about during the 2011 season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What area are you most concerned about during the 2011 season?

O-Line: Inconsistent protection = inconsistent QB

QB: When Alex DOES have protection...he needs to make the best decisions. I'm not looking for flashy downfield passing...just do what you did during the Raiders/Chargers game and we'll win games. My other worry is if Alex goes down...we're figgity f**ked.

Secondary: Huge question mark. We've been consistently giving up huge chunks of yardage between the "20s." Doing a decent job in the red zone but it seems like we're not built to defend against attacking-pass-happy teams.
another sub .500 record by seasons end
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
O-Line: Inconsistent protection = inconsistent QB

QB: When Alex DOES have protection...he needs to make the best decisions. I'm not looking for flashy downfield passing...just do what you did during the Raiders/Chargers game and we'll win games. My other worry is if Alex goes down...we're figgity f**ked.

Secondary: Huge question mark. We've been consistently giving up huge chunks of yardage between the "20s." Doing a decent job in the red zone but it seems like we're not built to defend against attacking-pass-happy teams.

Agree and still trying to visualize being figgity f**ked! Don't know why but it escapes my imagination.
Share 49ersWebzone