How many people think the OL

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many people think the OL

Haha, very nice op
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Well it cant get worse.....right? Scratch that...it might
well lets see...
an injury to any one of these guys will cause a back up to step in and for the most part if he's the back up then he's probably not as good as the guy who went down. the oline is only as strong as its weakest link so best case senario is that we replace one of these tin links with a cardboard one if somebody goes down (staley will go down...i hope boone is one of those gems that just hasnt had his chance). then we have the communication issues that seems to be follow this oline from one HC to the next, that certainly wont get any better with a sub (hell, if communication did get better with the sub then we would have to start 2nd guessing the coaches all the time wondering why they didnt let this guy play in the first place).
i cant count how many times somebody has bashed alex smith for holding the ball way to long resulting in yet another jacked up play. as much as we bash smith for that we bash the oline too even if its just a knee jerk responce... im pretty sure kaep would be holding on to the ball a whole lot more then smith hes a rookie he's suppose to fudge up that what they do
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Part of me is hoping they are bluffing during preseason to get Carroll to target certain areas. Then they will have crazy schemes to walk all over the Seachickens!

Hey, one can only hope!

Risking a QB injury? That is a pretty chancy bluff.
Share 49ersWebzone