LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

Despite everything I've seen and read, I feel...

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Despite everything I've seen and read, I feel...

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
yea, it's not even trying to be negative. Just realistic. this scenario is much more believable than a 10+ win season IMO.

I agree. I would love to be wrong...but from what I see we will have a top 5 pick and lose out on Luck.
[ Edited by tbyrdc3 on Aug 31, 2011 at 9:04 AM ]
Originally posted by tbyrdc3:
yea, it's not even trying to be negative. Just realistic. this scenario is much more believable than a 10+ win season IMO.

I agree. I would love to be wrong...but from what I see we will have a top 5 pick and losing out on Luck.

being realistic doesn't make any of us any less of a fan than the optimistic. I still have near heart attacks every sunday. I'm still on the edge of my seat, cheering my ass off yelling at the TV and I still attend a game once a year.
being realistic doesn't make any of us any less of a fan than the optimistic. I still have near heart attacks every sunday. I'm still on the edge of my seat, cheering my ass off yelling at the TV and I still attend a game once a year.

People confuse realistic with pessimistic too often, and you are right a pessimist fan is still a fan, keep your head up. Realistically, we have a fair chance to be better, but that doesn't mean we will win the division. I just hope they look better as a team, and if they gel and come on strong at the end of the year and do make the playoffs, that's just gravy.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
People confuse realistic with pessimistic too often, and you are right a pessimist fan is still a fan, keep your head up. Realistically, we have a fair chance to be better, but that doesn't mean we will win the division. I just hope they look better as a team, and if they gel and come on strong at the end of the year and do make the playoffs, that's just gravy.

This forum needs a "Like" button!
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
If we have a top 10 defense and our oline improves

we can finish with 9-7, 10-6

Are you serious? Top ten D and a winning record. Stop drinking!

your articles are not serious (cohn)
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I called 0 - 16 at the beginning and I haven't seen anything to change my mind so far.

If they are not going to the playoffs, I wouldn't mind an 0-16 season.

Don't half-a$$ anything.

If you are going to be bad, be BAAAAD.

this is possibly the dumbest statement i've ever read. why even watch football if we're going to lose. For me football is all about that feeling you get for the rest of the week when the 49ers beat someone.
Feeling even better about this team! The defense will be better than last year, and so will the O, it's on!!!!
Everywhere, we either got better, or faster, we've got a more innovative intellectual coaching staff, we got a chance at a decent season!
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Feeling even better about this team! The defense will be better than last year, and so will the O, it's on!!!!
Everywhere, we either got better, or faster, we've got a more innovative intellectual coaching staff, we got a chance at a decent season!

Share 49ersWebzone