LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Despite everything I've seen and read, I feel...

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Despite everything I've seen and read, I feel...

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I called 0 - 16 at the beginning and I haven't seen anything to change my mind so far.

Always so optimistic i hope your wrong brutha lol ya een sayin 0-16 for 4 yrs now lol i will go wit mine for last 4 yrs 10-6
Goniners! Our schedule aint bad!
we'll be lucky to win 5 and Luck could be an option. Our offense will have a difficult time transitioning to WCO, as well as problems on the OL and possibly DL. I'm also of the belief not all good things are built in 1 year I think Harbaugh wants to build the team long term not buy a division crown.
Any given sunday
GONINERS
I called 0 - 16 at the beginning and I haven't seen anything to change my mind so far.

i agree 100%
Not expecting playoffs this year. Desiring, but not expecting.

However, I do expect playoffs next year. We need to find a way -- without excuse -- to make it to the postseason in the worst division in football, where we were able to go 8-8 with arguably the worst head coach in football.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Aug 30, 2011 at 4:20 PM ]
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
6-10 still my prediction.

I agree, I am just hoping I don't live through another 2-14, three of them is enough. If we weren't playing the Chickens and Tards twice each I would say 3-13 or 4-12.
Originally posted by verb1der:
9-7

top 5 defense in the league

patrick willis dpoy, ahmad brooks pro bowler.

book it!

Would be nice

You know what buddy, by talking crap like that, you just proved you're not a 49ers fan, so why don't you piss off and go to a Chargers site. This is for REAL fans !! Now I'm not saying we're unstoppable, but if you think for a second that we are what we showed in pre-season, then you clearly need your friggin' head examined. Come on now, PRE-SEASON ? It's meaningless other than to see what kind of depth you have. I mean, for example, the Colts with all their talent, have like 4 wins over the last 4 or 5 preseasons COMBINED, and they do alright in regular season. Now, I'm not comparing us to the Colts, so stop right there. What I am saying is that neither our Offense, or Defense has shown much of what it will do come regular season. Harbaugh is smarter than that. Have Faith ! I think we will end up 10-6, win the West and then after that, it's a whole new ballgame. Anything can happen in the playoffs !
Originally posted by susweel:
6-10 still my prediction.
Agreed. Anything better than 6-10 is overachieving.
The first game were going to kick some seahawk a**.. LOYAL!!!! 9-7

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
we'll be lucky to win 5, yet be unlucky enough to JUST miss out on A.Luck. book it.

my Luck strategy---when the niners captains go out for the coin flip each game they tell ther referree "We forfeit"
I'm going full on panic mode just like I did during the offseason when we didn't sign anyone. This makes it so much easier to not be so disappointed.
Depends what O line decides to show up.

I thought both QBs have looked relatively sharp when they've had time and it wasn't snap the ball and 1 2 3 DUCK!

The defense I believe will be fine also especially once they start game planning

So if the O line is solid like they were against the Raiders I can envision a 9 winish season but if they pull a Houston this season than get read for the Suck for Luck chants.

No chance.
[ Edited by andes14 on Aug 31, 2011 at 12:02 AM ]
The OL has made me feel a little less optimistic perhaps but I still like our chances in the NFC WEST. We start with a win at home with Seattle and have our ups and downs early , and then we finish strong in the second half of the season against our divisional opponents. 8-8 or better. I just have a feeling that things have been under wraps and Harbaugh has used the pre-season to evaluate with little emphasis on winning in the PS.

SanDiego49er no freakin way we go 0-16 or anything close to that ....... how many years you been saying that and been wrong man ....... own up.
Share 49ersWebzone