There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Despite everything I've seen and read, I feel...

Despite everything I've seen and read, I feel...

Oddly optimistic! That's right for no real reason despite what I have seen I feel like this is going to be a fun season to follow, and we have a good chance at 10 wins! No real reason just my gut!
I'm going to the season opener, and I think we will have a good view of the team after that game.

If they blow chunks, we are in for a looooong season which will turn into a Luck Bowl.

If the blow Seattle out, I'm thinking we are in for a season where we are finally in the playoff hunt.
we'll be lucky to win 5, yet be unlucky enough to JUST miss out on A.Luck. book it.
I still think we got a shot at the division (even if we go 2-4 before the bye-week), the Rams are overrated (Bradford still has no weapons), Seattle is a cum dumpster, and the only guy Kolb can throw to is Larry (who many teams will f**k over in double-coverage; exposing Kolb as the check-down machine he is). -Rams the only team with a legit defense in the NFC West, anything can happen.
I'll panic if/when this team starts out like last year.
6-10 still my prediction.
I called 0 - 16 at the beginning and I haven't seen anything to change my mind so far.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I called 0 - 16 at the beginning and I haven't seen anything to change my mind so far.

If they are not going to the playoffs, I wouldn't mind an 0-16 season.

Don't half-a$$ anything.

If you are going to be bad, be BAAAAD.
9-7

top 5 defense in the league

patrick willis dpoy, ahmad brooks pro bowler.

book it!
I'm somewhere on the fence between my original 9-7 prediction and then the "we will need three (or five) QBs because this OL sucks" options.

I still think we can have a winning season, but our OL must look much more like they did vs Oakland than they did vs NO and Houston.
I'm still sticking with my 10-6 pick.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Don't half-a$$ anything.

I think they are going to be REALLY BAD...

Don't half-a$$ anything.

I think they are going to be REALLY BAD...

Tell us the truth... will that please you?

Don't half-a$$ anything.

So you prefer no-a$$ than half-a$$?