LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 401 users in the forums

Stop with the Luck sweepstakes...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Remember the last person we were hoping to come out of the draft for us? Matt Leinart.. he even had better stats with only a worse completion percentage.. 807 completions on 1,245 attempts (64.8% completion percentage) for 10,693 yards, 99 touchdowns and 23 pics to lucks 3338 yds, 70.7% comp, 32tds 8 ints in only 1 good season. If luck plays ok to good this season, we have no chance at him. He has too much hype attached to him like leinart did. We have too many good players on our team and there are too many bad teams (In need of QB's) out there.

But wait.... Leinart waited a year and then got drafted 10th... so maybe............ lol!
We are gonna get Andrew Luck!!!!!!! #1 pick here we come!
Originally posted by verb1der:

If we could get him and he saves us from losing, we will literally refer to this picture as a jesus photo... lmao
Originally posted by Ninerman49:
If we could get him and he saves us from losing, we will literally refer to this picture as a jesus photo... lmao

Haha thats awesome! That's one hell of a beard.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
we'd suck with Luck if he has to play behind this o-line
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I never pin my hopes on a future draft pick, you never know how a #1 overall QB might turn out.
Remember the last person we were hoping to come out of the draft for us? Matt Leinart.. he even had better stats with only a worse completion percentage.. 807 completions on 1,245 attempts (64.8% completion percentage) for 10,693 yards, 99 touchdowns and 23 pics to lucks 3338 yds, 70.7% comp, 32tds 8 ints in only 1 good season. If luck plays ok to good this season, we have no chance at him. He has too much hype attached to him like leinart did. We have too many good players on our team and there are too many bad teams (In need of QB's) out there.

But wait.... Leinart waited a year and then got drafted 10th... so maybe............ lol!

We are Fans, Fan is short for fanatical. Apparently you did not watch the inept play of the offense in the first 3 pre season games?? Now do not give me the "they are saving it for the regular season" garbage.

Our offense needs a franchised qb. Could Kaepernick be that qb? I think maybe

Could the X factor who went for 3 completions with a 2.7 qb rating, I think 6 years of history says no

And Leinart is battling for what...the 3rd QB spot with the Texans. Brilliant move on his part. When Warner retired, HC couldn't wait to trade him away.

As for Luck, I dunno if we'll be THAT bad to finish in the top 10. But if we do and Luck has a subpar year and/or injuries, it's likely Harbaugh will convince Baalke to trade up for him. I'd rather win the division though...even if it was only with a 8-8 record which is what we'll finish at best (and hope it's enough).
Originally posted by boast:

I do not comprehend how anyone could have watched this team over the past 7-8 years and not see this.

Were not gonna lose games on purpose to get the #1 pick, Bank on it.

IMO 6-10 at the least, Hopefully 10-6
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

I do not comprehend how anyone could have watched this team over the past 7-8 years and not see this.

How can they be this bad most of the these guys have been very high draft picks. Are we coaching wrong or drafting wrong ?

Exactly, No QB could play behind that performance you saw vs the saints/Texans.

Anyone who blames the QB plain and simple has no clue.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

How can they be this bad most of the these guys have been very high draft picks. Are we coaching wrong or drafting wrong ?

a little from column A, a little from column B

This board is delusional, they think luck is going to be the best player ever. He won't help us at all unless this line does something.
Share 49ersWebzone