LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 445 users in the forums

Is Chilo Rachal About to Be Traded?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
who the hell would want that dude?
What is with everyone wanting to trade our players? Seriously.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Watched their last game... fugly... Dalton was pretty wild with some throws, and got the Crabtree volley-tip treatment on 1 INT. Lawson was burned (awareness) for a TD over the middle, and Clements was playing off and giving up completions underneath.

Theys gots problemz...

I saw dalton struggling, and I was glad we drafted Kaep at that point, Before the draft I wanted Dalton, or Ponder. Was nate playing way off because it's vanilla scheme time, or just nate being nate?
Originally posted by SportsFan:
What is with everyone wanting to trade our players? Seriously.

no probowl, no want.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Doubt hes traded or that anyone would want his mediocre beast mode on their team. Hes routinely beat and if it wasnt for Anthony Davis he would be the worst starting guy on the OL.

It looks like you think A.D. is the worst on the line. He may be but he is very young. Rachal doesn't always look so good either, I agree. But... he probably wouldn't look as bad if A.D. wasn't inexperienced. Having 2 young guys next to eachother really shows up on game days. If we had a Vet RT then it would obviously be Rachal looking bad. At this point I think it is a combo of Rachal and A.D. making mistakes.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
who the hell would want that dude?

Cowboys, Dolphins, bengals, there are a few teams with worse Oline's than what we have.

Look at seattle for example.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Watched their last game... fugly... Dalton was pretty wild with some throws, and got the Crabtree volley-tip treatment on 1 INT. Lawson was burned (awareness) for a TD over the middle, and Clements was playing off and giving up completions underneath.

Theys gots problemz...

I saw dalton struggling, and I was glad we drafted Kaep at that point, Before the draft I wanted Dalton, or Ponder. Was nate playing way off because it's vanilla scheme time, or just nate being nate?

Don't really know... those were just a few assessments I made while half-a$$ watching. No idea if Cincy gives their CBs freedom to do as they see fit.
If traded, we would save over 600k, but We wouldn't get more than a late rd pick.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
If traded, we would save over 600k, but We wouldn't get more than a late rd pick.

Depends on the team he was traded to, if someone had a huge hole at RG, where chilo would be a monster upgrade.. they might place more value on him.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
What's his 40 time ?

They raiders may want him.

Christmas is in December, not August.
I've heard that Gallery has looked AWFUL so far for Seattle. McDouche might want his other prize draft pick from 2008.

Haha, what am I saying, no-one wants Rachal
Any Draft pick for that bum will be a steal
Chilo is underrated by 49er fans. Snyder is old and mediocre at his very best. Chilo is still young
[ Edited by RichmondPete on Aug 25, 2011 at 4:47 PM ]
If the niners were as impressed as I was with the subs in the OL, they would be foolish to not trade someone who they feel could be upgraded and keep some of the promising youngsters they may have to cut. IMO they might be able to trade 2 OL and still have pretty good depth. It makes me laugh that many teams had worse needs then our OL and still could not find good OL. We sorta grabbed all the plums from the NFL pudding. I bet teams would love to get a hold of Boone but I doubt the niners would trade him except for a Luck.
Share 49ersWebzone