There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If someone offers a decent deal for Frank Gore, TAKE IT!

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
My cousin just sent me a txt that there's a rumor going around that Niners are going to trade Gore to the titans for CJ. Has anyone else heard about this?!?!

Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by jreff22:

My cousin just sent me a txt that there's a rumor going around that Niners are going to trade Gore to the titans for CJ. Has anyone else heard about this?!?!

your cousin is f**king with you bro

He said one of his friends on FB posted a link from an ESPN insider

He said he's going to txt me the link when he does ill post it on here

Bro he is f**king with you...
This Frank Gore s**t is heart breaking
For a third? I would want at least a mid-high second and maybe a little more. Gore is a very, very good football player.
Originally posted by Engleburger:

Guy due to make $2.5 million this year for playing football is frustrated because he wants more. Not heartbreaking. Documentaries about Africa. Heartbreaking.
why the f**k would u trade Gore??? the most you can get is a 3rd for a beat up 28 year old RB with a huge injury history. hes worth more to us than that 3rd round pick and he can still give us 2 or 3 great years. he doesnt look like hes slowed down at all. sign him to a 3 year front loaded deal and be over with it!
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
Originally posted by Engleburger:

Guy due to make $2.5 million this year for playing football is frustrated because he wants more. Not heartbreaking. Documentaries about Africa. Heartbreaking.

This.