LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

49ers on sirius nfl radio...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Replay of harbaugh interview.
Said ALL rookies are behind because of offseason. Likes the way they've responded to it, especially Aldon.
He really likes Navarro and Patrick inside together, love there speed. Patrick is a heat seeking missile, now he sees what commentators were talking about. Justin Smith coming up.
[ Edited by firehouse538 on Aug 23, 2011 at 3:39 PM ]
Originally posted by firehouse538:
He really likes Navarro and Patrick inside together, love there speed. Patrick is a heat seeking missile, now he sees what commentators were talking about. Justin Smith coming up.
Good stuff
Justin Smith loves the defense, wants to just whip the crap out of the people in front of him. Thinks Jim H. is football all the time. Says Navarro is picking it up beyond his years. Aldon, passes the eye test, great at rushing the passer. Brooks is having a hell of a camp. Don't know if starters will play long this week. Some game planning for Houston. Alex can get it done in the right situation, it's his year to shine. And I'm spent....
Said there's no schedules posted around there about playing time.
It's the end of the show and after taking it all in, I feel good about where we're headed. Coaching sounds like it's lightyears from where it was! I could see Braylon sticking around and sounds like our defense could be really good. Schedule will be brutal this year, but that's for the whole division.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by firehouse538:
It was not an excuse, it was a compliment.

The excuse was.... he never had a target to throw to

he never had a target like Braylon to throw to , dont change what he said to fit your agenda

thats not an excuse thats a compliment to Braylon

Now we're making excuses for Alex's excuses...when will it ever stop?!??!
Also, one last thought........ After hearing him talk, Justin Smth is a bad ass not just on the field!
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Alexcusepliment?

Coming up in 5 minutes, it's the training camp tour.
Tim & Pat are very knowledgeable on our team....probably my favorite NFL Radio duo.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
whattheysay
Bowman & Willis:

• Interchange their roles from time to time
  • Feel the defense can improve in coverage
  • Were joking around about what its like to take a block from Leonard Davis , and tackle Brandon Jacobs
  • Feel very good about Moss & Manningham
  • Have been able to focus on wrinkles from Fangio since they know base defense so well
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Bowman & Willis:

• Interchange their roles from time to time
  • Feel the defense can improve in coverage
  • Were joking around about what its like to take a block from Leonard Davis , and tackle Brandon Jacobs
  • Feel very good about Moss & Manningham
  • Have been able to focus on wrinkles from Fangio since they know base defense so well

that would actually suck. imagine that train coming at you full speed.
Share 49ersWebzone