There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Football Outsiders? NFC West predictions..

That's optimistic for us, 8 wins at the most. Except for Seattle, I could see either Rams (QB improves and rely heavily on their RBs) or Cards (Kolb to Fitz gets interesting) getting 8 wins at most as well. In other words, whomever wins the division will probably do so with a .500 record at best.
i can dig it.
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
How do the Rams end up 6-10 when they have Bradford and an improved defense?

Here's there first seven games...
Phi
@NYG
Balt
Wash
@GB
@Dal
NO

Yea...good luck with that!!!!
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninertico:
Phi
@NYG
Balt
Wash
@GB
@Dal
NO

YIKES!!!! They're looking at a 1-6 start.
Hoolllly the Rams have a tough schedule to start. I'm really stoked we dont see them till the latter part of the season, we need time to develop our offense, and moreover our team in general. So if we're looking to battle them for the division, better late than early.
Originally posted by 8008:
They said we would stink it up bad last year.. and the Rams would surprise.. they got those spot on.

But..

2011 Predictions
49ers 8-8
Rams 6-10
Cards 6-10
Hawks 5-11

Not the greatest.. but I'll take it.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com

Chuckles..... I would too..
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
How do the Rams end up 6-10 when they have Bradford and an improved defense?

Simple, schedule.
8 games seems easily achievable
Originally posted by Amir:
If we win the division, I will get a face transplant.

One of the funniest thinks I've read in a while.
Originally posted by dublniklz:
If we win the division, I will get a face transplant.

One of the funniest thinks I've read in a while.

its even funnier since he is butt ugly
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
So I guess that means:

Kolb to Fitzgerald will suck this year.....or their defense will continued to be trucked over.

Sam Bradford will go on a Sophomore slump.

And this one is a no-brainer here....Seattle will suck.

I won't lie though I blasted Football Outsiders predictions last year, so I'll show them some respect.
I can see 10 wins at the very most. Thats including sweeping our division. I dont want to win the division unless we are a dominating team. Would hate to win division with 8-8 or worst. Ok I will go out on a limb (hope it doesnt break). Niners 10-6 next come the rams then its going to be a toss up with the Hawks and Cardinals for third and last.
How many games do you guys think we lost because of Singletary and the stupidest coaching in the world? This team has been said to have talent the past couple of years. Now, we will finally use that talent. I wouldn't be surprised if we win 9. We won 8 with Sing/Nolan combo and now the teams in our division look in worse condition than last year.
Originally posted by ninertico:
Phi
@NYG
Balt
Wash
@GB
@Dal
NO

YIKES!!!! They're looking at a 1-6 start.

Those first 7 games are brutal! We hit the hard stretch of our schedule in the middle, which may be a blessing. If the Rams make it through those games over .500, I imagine they will easily claim the division.