There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

BATTLE OF THE BAY CANCELED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JD81
  • Veteran
timkawakami Tim Kawakami
Breaking news from a high-ranking NFL source: The 49ers and Raiders will discontinue their exhibition season annual game.

Wow......This sucks.
that's a good thing.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
that's a good thing.

I agree.
Wow, nice going dumbasses.
Gonna miss kickin the s**t out of the Raiders...

that's a good thing.

this we need to schedule the patriots in their spot, we need a clasy team that is a challenge, so we can properly gauge our talent, and work on areas of need before teh season starts.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Aug 22, 2011 at 10:14 AM ]
Alex Smith won't like this.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
It's freaking pathetic that a bunch of moronic drunken fans fighting and holding weapons are causing an ANNUAL EVENT to be canceled forever. One of my favorite games every year.....

So much for sharing a stadium, eh?
Originally posted by JD81:
It's freaking pathetic that a bunch of moronic drunken fans fighting and holding weapons are causing an ANNUAL EVENT to be canceled forever. One of my favorite games every year.....

I would have expected a shooting to happen at an eagles game, not a niners game.

Yep! Any word on which side actually fired the weapons and beat dudes up?
Originally posted by Slash49:
Gonna miss kickin the s**t out of the Raiders...

that's a good thing.

Yup
From what I saw a few years ago, no surprise this was coming. That last one I went to was so disgusting an experience it made me not want to go see NFL games live anymore. Don't have any teardrop tattoos on my face, so I don't fit in with the typical NFL fan anymore.
Originally posted by SJniner7:

Yep! Any word on which side actually fired the weapons and beat dudes up?

well the dude that got shot in the stomach was wearing a "F-the 9ers" t-shirt. So in that one, I'd guess it was a niner fan doing the shooting. But who knows. Once the drinking starts and s**t pops off, teams don't matter. Could've been some dude flashing the wrong gang sign, etc..
[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Aug 22, 2011 at 10:17 AM ]
It's freaking pathetic that a bunch of moronic drunken fans fighting and holding weapons are causing an ANNUAL EVENT to be canceled forever. One of my favorite games every year..... So much for sharing a stadium, eh?

That is the only good that come from this. Hopefully, the NFL will not ever push these two franchises to share a stadium, because people would probably die whenever they played each other.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home