LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Demarcus Dobbs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
Tank is already on the 53. This extra spot has nothing to do with him.

True True....maybe Dorsey then?
Dial is not on the 53 correct? Has to ne him. Tank is already on the roster and I don't see the 49ers not utilizing more of the 3 week evaluation window before activating Dorsey, but who knows.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Dial is not on the 53 correct? Has to ne him. Tank is already on the roster and I don't see the 49ers not utilizing more of the 3 week evaluation window before activating Dorsey, but who knows.

Dial played 6 snaps on Sunday. He's on the 53 AND the 46.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Dial is gonna step up big time. watch.....
The #49ers have waived TE/DT Demarcus Dobbs and signed DB Chance Casey to the practice squad.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Dial is gonna step up big time. watch.....

I agree. Still won't fix the offense...
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
It could. But we still have two roster spots available. I have to believe one of those is for Aldon .. have to.

No there is 1 open roster spot now.

Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
The #49ers have waived TE/DT Demarcus Dobbs and signed DB Chance Casey to the practice squad.

Yes Casey previously got released from the PS to make room for McFadden. With Cooks injury and McFadden on the 53 they re-signed him to the PS today.
[ Edited by DeUh on Nov 4, 2014 at 1:45 PM ]
seattle at it again, all over our sloppy seconds

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 21s22 seconds ago
DE Demarcus Dobbs, released yesterday by the 49ers, was claimed off waivers today by ... wait for it, wait for it ... Seattle.

• DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
seattle at it again, all over our sloppy seconds

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 21s22 seconds ago
DE Demarcus Dobbs, released yesterday by the 49ers, was claimed off waivers today by ... wait for it, wait for it ... Seattle.

Per rotoworld . . .

Seahawks claimed DL Demarcus Dobbs off waivers from the 49ers.

Dobbs played just 79 snaps with the 49ers prior to getting released. With Jordan Hill injured, Dobbs will back up Brandon Mebane and Tony McDaniel.

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Per rotoworld . . .

Seahawks claimed DL Demarcus Dobbs off waivers from the 49ers.

Dobbs played just 79 snaps with the 49ers prior to getting released. With Jordan Hill injured, Dobbs will back up Brandon Mebane and Tony McDaniel.

seattle just IR'ed DE greg scruggs aswell to make room for dobbs
F**k Seadderal dumbass gravy trainers.
Share 49ersWebzone