There are 301 users in the forums

Demarcus Dobbs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I can see Dobbs getting some snaps.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I dont he gets much playing time

I hope he doesn't get many snaps either....but he might get what? 5-7? Imagine him making a "Dobbs-in-the-preseason" type of play in one of those.... I can hope :)

Wasn't it the Bucs that brought in a fresh DLine, I think it was early in the game just to get fresh legs. It actually worked.
I hope we do that like the Eagles were doing with Jim Johnson a couple seasons back, that rotation worked pretty Gnarly
i wanna see this mofo out there at some point. we should unleash this beast during the detroit game so everyone goes " forget suh, who is this dobbs guy?!?!?!?"
Originally posted by fister30:

SOP is out so he is going to hep out RJF with some snaps
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Soap isn't officially out yet. We don't know how severe the staph infection is yet...
I'd like to see Dobbs get into the DL rotation this weekend - even if it's only for a handful of snaps.
Originally posted by niner4life21:

Soap isn't officially out yet. We don't know how severe the staph infection is yet...

if it staph then hes out. team wont risk everyone else getting it.
http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2011/10/source-sopoaga-out-with-a-staph-infection.html
Dobbs, u better not eff up.
Hope he's ready to ball
hope hes hungry and have learn a few tricks from Justin smith and soap

I want to see this kid make some plays like in preseason.
I'm assuming with Sopoaga out that means RJF is NT and Ian Williams gives him breathers. Then since RJF can't give McDonald the occasional breather since he will be at NT then Dobbs will be backing up McDonald. Justin I don't think ever comes off the field. Still, it's not like last year how Soap and McDonald went in and out constantly. We will keep McDoanld and Justin on the field most of the game so Dobbs won't get too many plays.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 6, 2011 at 2:04 AM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Can we get more playing time for Dobbs on the left side, can he play there?
Originally posted by jimrat:

He's everywhere !
Originally posted by jimrat:

He's everywhere !

Dobbs is hilarious. They play him everywhere. Even the special teams coaches want him!

The only thing Dobbs has ever done is dominate the man in front of him. It's hilarious to watch a guy wearing #40 bull-rush an offensive tackle one minute, and then the next minute line up at TE. All from a semi-athletic looking UDFA. Dobbs is going to be a key piece of our team this year.
Share 49ersWebzone