There are 232 users in the forums

Demarcus Dobbs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
How big and tall is Dobbs really??? NFL.com has him at 6'2" 275 pounds, 49ers.com has him at 6'6" 275 pounds, but when I watch the games he looks well over 6'2" 275 pounds.

Great. The NFL stole our draft picks, Stole the team from Eddie D., and now they stole 4 inches from Dobbs! Blatant East Coast Bias!!

LOL! Harbaugh says it's good to be under rated, so Dobbs is in gravy!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

mmmmmmmm Dobbs gravy? I'd eat that on a biscuit

edit: I read that out loud, and it sounded much more joyous than I had intended

so like what I meant was, it's like biscuits and gravy, where there is sausage in the gravy, and you said Dobbs is in gravy, so it's not that I want to swallow his gravy, I was really just interested in his sausage.... that doesn't sound much better... MEAT there is meat in the gravy, and I want to eat his meat! Whew, glad I cleared that up!
[ Edited by WRATHman44 on Sep 7, 2011 at 8:03 PM ]
How big and tall is Dobbs really??? NFL.com has him at 6'2" 275 pounds, 49ers.com has him at 6'6" 275 pounds, but when I watch the games he looks well over 6'2" 275 pounds.

Has to be 6'2". When I first saw him in a game I thought that he was the softest looking 6'6" 275 guy I had ever seen.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
you think this guy is going to get on the field at all during the season? I would like to see what he has got
Originally posted by Tman:
you think this guy is going to get on the field at all during the season? I would like to see what he has got

i think by midseason he will be part of the daily rotation on the dline
i like that we have so much help on the defensive line. Willis is gonna go nuts
or we got bodies on the defensiveline

mmmmmmmm Dobbs gravy? I'd eat that on a biscuit

edit: I read that out loud, and it sounded much more joyous than I had intended

so like what I meant was, it's like biscuits and gravy, where there is sausage in the gravy, and you said Dobbs is in gravy, so it's not that I want to swallow his gravy, I was really just interested in his sausage.... that doesn't sound much better... MEAT there is meat in the gravy, and I want to eat his meat! Whew, glad I cleared that up!

Clear as gravy...
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Dobbs is now No. 96. I like it.

Kentwan Balmer?

Replacing a memory with a better memory! Kentwan who?

Great. The NFL stole our draft picks, Stole the team from Eddie D., and now they stole 4 inches from Dobbs! Blatant East Coast Bias!!

the pro football weekly draft notebook listed him at 6-2 1/8, but he looks closer to the 6-6 the niners list him at to me

the notebook also noted that dobbs and his brother were raised in an orphanage---it looks like he has overcame alot to get where he is now

I'm kind of excited about Dobbs' opportunity this week. If Dobbs gets activated because of Tukauakfukakiofukeaka's injury, and gets in the rotation, I'd love to see if he can repeat his monster preseason performance.

Here's your opportunity Dobbs, get some!
[ Edited by Lobo49er on Oct 5, 2011 at 2:49 PM ]
I dont he gets much playing time
He will get a few snaps FB
Originally posted by valrod33:

I hope he doesn't get many snaps either....but he might get what? 5-7? Imagine him making a "Dobbs-in-the-preseason" type of play in one of those.... I can hope :)
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Originally posted by valrod33:

I hope he doesn't get many snaps either....but he might get what? 5-7? Imagine him making a "Dobbs-in-the-preseason" type of play in one of those.... I can hope :)

Wasn't it the Bucs that brought in a fresh DLine, I think it was early in the game just to get fresh legs. It actually worked.
Share 49ersWebzone