LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Last QB to wear #9 was??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I believe it was Cade McNown..and he didn't work out too well..

My grandmother who had a better arm quickness.
It was Cade McNown. Prior to him was Jeff Kemp according to this source.

You'd be correct. Behind that b*tch grip on the football is a #9 jersey that this waste of time is wearing.
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:

You'd be correct. Behind that b*tch grip on the football is a #9 jersey that this waste of time is wearing.
i was at ucla when he was playing and would always see him walking around with my hater friend brenden ayabendejo, both made plays in college but cade thought he was the sh!t.....well, going to the bears on offense kills careers huh?
Originally posted by elguapo:
i was at ucla when he was playing and would always see him walking around with my hater friend brenden ayabendejo, both made plays in college but cade thought he was the sh!t.....well, going to the bears on offense kills careers huh?

I believe this is more of the reason he failed although you are right, going to the Bears didn't help.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Dude is from my town of Santa Cruz.
that release looks waayy familiar....

Share 49ersWebzone