LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

Worst game you have ever seen

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SFGem
  • Veteran
I went to watch them play Tampa bay live last year. I believe we got two first downs the whole game. I'm not going to another inner game until we have a legit qb.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I have only seen the 49ers at Anaheim stadium playing the Rams. Those were the years we dominated the Rams, I have been to about seven 49er games, all wins.
I stopped counting these some years ago. There have been too many that rank way down there as just plain fugly to watch over the last several years. Too many times it has been so bad, I have gone beyond pissed and started laughing.
Originally posted by fly15:
The Viking game, Brett last second TD

This.
Steve Young always says that he still hasn't gotten over the 1992 NFC Championship loss to Dallas. I don't think that I have either.
[ Edited by DieHardNiner82 on Aug 18, 2011 at 10:02 AM ]
When Trent Dilfer was starting.

Or when Dorsey was starting.
Shutout against the Seahawks in Seattle. I was there live, first shutout against in like 17 years or something. Not happy to be geared up in red and gold that day
One game that really pissed me off was the MNF game vs the Packers in 1996. Elvis Grbac replaced an injured Steve Young and we were putting it on Green Bay. Then that horrible call when Don Bebee caught a deep pass and he was down by contact but the refs rewarded him a TD when he got up and ran. We loose the game in overtime 20-17 if memory serves me correct.
Originally posted by DieHardNiner82:
Steve Young always says that he still hasn't gotten over the 1992 NFC Championship loss to Dallas. I don't think that I have either.

well said. THe Giants game would probably be a tie keeping us from the repeat.
Either the Cheifs or Bucs game last year. We got dominated, we looked slow, we looked old, we looked stupid, our coaches looked liked high school football position coaches.

It was just plain terrible, those were the only two niner games (non playoff games against the cowboys) that i ever turned off.

the game against chicago i think in 2007-2008 when it was really windy..i think the bears blocked a FG and returned it... Alex Smith played the whole game and completed only 2 passes.. i bet somebody $100.00 that the 49ers would cover a 26 point spread, the bears won like 45-3..yeeahhh
Originally posted by forty9ers:
the game against chicago i think in 2007-2008 when it was really windy..i think the bears blocked a FG and returned it... Alex Smith played the whole game and completed only 2 passes.. i bet somebody $100.00 that the 49ers would cover a 26 point spread, the bears won like 45-3..yeeahhh

Didn't they destroy us in back to back seasons by a score margin about taht big?

With freaking rex grossman.
I remember sitting at the stick in some nosebleed seats in the COLD and rain in December....been about 6 years or so ago, and watching the sorry Bills beat us down. I dont remember the score but it was by at least 30 points i think. Ken Dorsey....Cody freaking Pickett for focks sake. Wet and cold and my brothers and cousin kept on hitting on me to bail but I sat and watched with my hood over my head as seemingly thousands of bills fans cheered their team til the final tick of the clock. It seemed like you could count the red jerseys in the stadium with one hand. That was my saddest day as a Niner fan.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Didn't they destroy us in back to back seasons by a score margin about taht big?

yeah, it was disgusting lol..left a bitter taste in my mouth for the 9ers for a long time
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by forty9ers:

Two different games here guys.

The "blocked FG" game was in 2005. It was a close game. Alex didn't even play that game... he was hurt. Cody Pickett was the QB. We lost 17-9 I believe.

The OTHER game you are talking about is 2006. I believe it was week 5 or so. The Bears went up 41-0 or so at the half.
Share 49ersWebzone