LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

Worst game you have ever seen

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The 09 Atlanta game, or the 07 Steelers game.
Roger Craig... fumble... NFC Championship... no 3 peat
Originally posted by prime21:

The 07 Steelers game wasn't that bad. There were some BS calls in that game.
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Eagle game in there Super Bowl year 1994, I remember Charlie Garner tearing us a new a*****e in that game. lost 40-8

This!
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Theres so many bad games we played just in this decade alone. Too many to say which is the worst. I had the same feeling after each one.

On a side note, does anyone remember that game we actually won during our 2-14 year against Arizona? Tim Rattay was the starter and threw that sickass diving TD to Brandon Llyod. Then we went for 2 and tied the game. The game went into overtime and we won! It's sad because after that game I was like "Next year we will be back baby!"
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Oooh. Niner game. I was going to say the WNBA.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
2007 MNF @ Seahawks. We lost 24-0 with Alex playing on his bum shoulder. The offense struggled mightily to even pick up a first down, I think we had like 5 the entire game, under 200 yards offense. I remember Julian Peterson saying he couldn't believe we started Alex, who was grimacing with pain after every throw. Just a pathetic performance in front of a national audience.

Fuuuu** I remember that s**t. That was really bad. Then after the game, Mike Nolan said his famous, "Alex is sore...I'm sore...we're all sore."
Originally posted by aman49:

That season wouldn't have been too bad if Alex didn't get injured IMO. We started 2-1 and while we lost to the Steelers...it wasn't terrible. Rocky Bernard f**ked our 2007 season. Hostler was no offensive genius obviously but I think with pre-injury Alex (a.k.a a more mobile Alex who took more chances with his feet)..Hostler could have kept things on track at least. I think Alex going down, then having to adjust to slow a$$ Dilfer and just that whole debacle was too much for Hostler and he failed miserably. I think 8-8 would have been reasonable.

Oh well.
the game where steve young was destroyed was and will always be the worst game i can remember because it was the end of my childhood hero's career
being shut out at home last season by tampa bay was pretty bottom-of-the-barrel.

• mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

That season wouldn't have been too bad if Alex didn't get injured IMO. We started 2-1 and while we lost to the Steelers...it wasn't terrible. Rocky Bernard f**ked our 2007 season. Hostler was no offensive genius obviously but I think with pre-injury Alex (a.k.a a more mobile Alex who took more chances with his feet)..Hostler could have kept things on track at least. I think Alex going down, then having to adjust to slow a$$ Dilfer and just that whole debacle was too much for Hostler and he failed miserably. I think 8-8 would have been reasonable.

Oh well.

I remember going to the Ravens game that year, we lost 9-7 I remember saying to myself how we would have won that game if we had Alex... only shows you how bad Trent Dilfer was. It was so boring, and Dilfer was so slow, that dude couldnt evade a blitz if his old ass depended on it.
[ Edited by modninerfan on Aug 17, 2011 at 12:10 AM ]
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Oh well.

I remember going to the Ravens game that year, we lost 9-7 I remember saying to myself how we would have won that game if we had Alex... only shows you how bad Trent Dilfer was. It was so boring, and Dilfer was so slow, that dude couldnt evade a blitz if his old ass depended on it.

Didn't we start playing Lelia after that game cuz the ravens said they'd have double teamed him if he had been on the field

Patrick Willis stuck Hines Ward in that game!
A few that ring a bell

Garrison Hearst breaks ankle on first play.

Mike Nolan not going for it on 4th and 1 inch

2007 MNF at Seattle IIRC

2009 Atlanta game

2010 @Sea, @KC, TB

just a few to mention
Mexico!

We got 2 defensive TDs and still lost to one of the dancing McClown Brothers!
Share 49ersWebzone