There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Worst game you have ever seen

Worst Niner game I have ever seen was the 2009 debacle against Atlanta, losing by 35 points, just terrible. Either that or any game with Owen Pochman
when the browns came to candlestick and won..i think it was around 2003.
Losing to Carolina last year. That s**t was turrible.
The goose egg at Candlestick last year.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Aug 16, 2011 at 7:03 PM ]
2010 vs the Bucs. Laying a goose egg at home
Every game Singletary coached.
The Kansas City game last year.
2007 MNF @ Seahawks. We lost 24-0 with Alex playing on his bum shoulder. The offense struggled mightily to even pick up a first down, I think we had like 5 the entire game, under 200 yards offense. I remember Julian Peterson saying he couldn't believe we started Alex, who was grimacing with pain after every throw. Just a pathetic performance in front of a national audience.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Aug 16, 2011 at 7:13 PM ]
The Viking game, Brett last second TD
Originally posted by SofaKing:
2007 MNF @ Seahawks. We lost 24-0 with Alex playing on his bum shoulder. The offense struggled mightily to even pick up a first down, I think we had like 5 the entire game, under 200 yards offense. I remember Julian Peterson saying he couldn't believe we started Alex, who was grimacing with pain after every throw. Just a pathetic performance in front of a national audience.

Thats when we started the game with a play action pass to a WIDE OPEN Darrell Jackson, who dropped it (of course). That would have easily been a touchdown on the first play of the game.
Originally posted by fly15:
The Viking game, Brett last second TD

That game hurt a lot, but you have to admit it was really entertaining. It was the closest feel to a playoff game since 2002.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Losing to Carolina last year. That s**t was turrible.

yep this or the shutout against the Bucs at home.....pretty bad.....
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Worst Niner game I have ever seen was the 2009 debacle against Atlanta, losing by 35 points, just terrible. Either that or any game with Owen Pochman

I was at this game and couldn't believe I paid $35 for parking or whatever. At least the tickets were free, damn. That's up there for me.
Y'all, are just so young.

The worst loss I ever saw was the 1986 playoff loss to the New York Giants in the Meadowlands. The 49ers went down 49-3 and were never in the game as Joe Montana was flattened by a kill shot from Jim Burt and Lawrence "I' Like Prostitutes" Taylor recovered a Jerry Rice fumble for a TD. That Giants stuck it in and broke it off on the 49ers and I think I was out watering the plants before the third quarter had started.

Absolutely painful.
[ Edited by Ohio49er on Aug 16, 2011 at 7:44 PM ]
Seattle Week 1 2010. We came in there on our high horse and I expected us to at least win by 10. Instead we get our asses kicked 31-6 by an inferior team(talent wise) I was in depression that whole week and had people calling and laughing at me getting out coached by Pete f**kin Carroll smh I knew it was time for Sing to go. That or the 09 Atlanta game