There are 213 users in the forums

Niners on Mike and Mike in the morning!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Greeny predicted us to go 7-9, not 8-8. Just watched the re-run.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
mccarthy took HC job thats one who wouldve left
norv left for HC job thats 2 that left

already 3 in 3 years

who cares
i think we will go 10-6.
After Greenberg picked us to go to the super bowl last year, I want no hype from him or anyone associated with ESPN.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
After Greenberg picked us to go to the super bowl last year, I want no hype from him or anyone associated with ESPN.

Agreed. We've been over hyped since 2007 and all it does it lead to severe disappointment and suicidal tendencies.
Originally posted by fly15:

already 3 in 3 years

who cares
Apologist care
Originally posted by fly15:

already 3 in 3 years

who cares
you care enough to reply
alex was our best option this year.he gives us our best chance with the shortened offseason.harbaugh wanted to draft a guy he could develop, kaepernick will be starting next year and we wont get luck cause there will be teams worse than us.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
sux, i'd rather go 2-14 than 6-12.

I'd be willing to bet we don't go 6-12.

That would mean that we went 5-11 and won the division....after last season, who knows . Then we pulled a Seattle and won a playoff game before getting ousted in the divisional game.

Then we'd draft from the 25th spot.
Originally posted by MrOrange:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
sux, i'd rather go 2-14 than 6-12.

I'd be willing to bet we don't go 6-12.

That would mean that we went 5-11 and won the division....after last season, who knows . Then we pulled a Seattle and won a playoff game before getting ousted in the divisional game.

Then we'd draft from the 25th spot.

Originally posted by walker807:
Mike and Mike is the worst show ever

You sir are an idiot
Originally posted by jprchrds:
Originally posted by walker807:
Mike and Mike is the worst show ever

You sir are an idiot

You, sir, are about to get warned for a personal attack.
Originally posted by MBniner:
Originally posted by sean610:
Exactly I know there just doing there "job" but they have really strong unimformed oppinions.. Greeny was wondering out loud why didnt we go after Hassleback or Young. The reason is kind of other obvious cicumstance (lock out) and Harbaugh needed someone to install his playbook. Why would he bring in a Hassleback or VY when you could possibly get the same results out of smith? You have to figure they would give smith one more year under a proven qb teacher. with smith the best case is it works out and you have a quality qb whose still only 27. Worst case is it doesnt and you get a high pick in next years draft not necessarily for Luck but to fill out some of the other holes on the team WR CB.while seeing what you have at other positions. To me its a win win and after all these years whats another year or 2 gonna hurt for the big picture down the line. And honestly other than Gore this team is still very young.
That is ridiculous. "Worse case is it doesn't and you get a high pick in next years draft." Did you just start following the team last year. You're OK with another year of losing, when we have the talent at other areas to make a run in the weak West with a decent QB? Another year of losing with Smith at the helm. We should have made a move and failed. Another Baalke York blunder.

lol at 'another blunder' as if its been happening frequently. Baalke hasn't even been a GM for a full year lmao
[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Aug 16, 2011 at 3:56 PM ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Greenburg had us at 12-4 last year. lol
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
you care enough to reply

Share 49ersWebzone