LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 225 users in the forums

I'm already having my doubts about Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by area49:
I know he's a new head coach and hasn't had much time to prepare. I know that building a team up takes time. But this really makes me second-guess him.

Nothing wrong with having doubts. I'd just ask you to remember how new all of the implementations are, and don't go down the path that lesser fans do by claiming to know we will be doomed and freaking out.

Nicely said.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran

Considering this is what we have had the last 8 years just give Harbaugh, a winner, a chance...my goodness one preseason game and the sky is falling.
Having the team replicate "The Catch" at fan fest has you doubting him? Seriously?
Originally posted by Chief:
There are many things I want to say to you right now, but about 99% of them will result in a warning. This is maybe the only thing that won't.

This about sums it up.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Having the team replicate "The Catch" at fan fest has you doubting him? Seriously?

Yeah, and Alex rolled to his left and ran the ball instead of rolling to his right and throwing the ball. LOL, or patheitc your pick
Originally posted by WWFGD:

Considering this is what we have had the last 8 years just give Harbaugh, a winner, a chance...my goodness one preseason game and the sky is falling.

lol at that gif.... i want to kick it, i want to kick, but i dont know what to do.
This thread is brought to you by a "49er fan" who advocates ad nauseum that the team relocate to Los Angeles.

Take the thread it FWIW.
I'm having doubts about the unlocked nature of this thread.
I am not having doubts, he saw Smith go 2 for 7, and underthrow a high percentage opening pass to VD that they practiced 20 times the week before.

His thoughts"thank god he is on a low dollar contract that we can get out of."

I actgually like Harbaugh, he identified the weakness right away, and now he is trying to improve it. Is Culpepper an improvement, we might see

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
This thread is brought to you by a "49er fan" who advocates ad nauseum that the team relocate to Los Angeles.

Take the thread it FWIW.

Figures.

Originally posted by 9erred:
I am not having doubts, he saw Smith go 2 for 7, and underthrow a high percentage opening pass to VD that they practiced 20 times the week before.

His thoughts"thank god he is on a low dollar contract that we can get out of."

I actgually like Harbaugh, he identified the weakness right away, and now he is trying to improve it. Is Culpepper an improvement, we might see

Duh! Culpepper is an improvement he played in the UFL
your tampon needs changing
That article in no way makes me doubt Harbaugh. It does once again however, show that there is one player who just cant cut it.
Originally posted by area49:
I know he's a new head coach and hasn't had much time to prepare. I know that building a team up takes time. But this really makes me second-guess him.

because he was attempting to put on a show for the FANS?
Share 49ersWebzone