LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 381 users in the forums

I'm already having my doubts about Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know he's a new head coach and hasn't had much time to prepare. I know that building a team up takes time. But this really makes me second-guess him.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Get ready to get flamed.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
There are many things I want to say to you right now, but about 99% of them will result in a warning. This is maybe the only thing that won't.
  • Jiks
I read that article last night and I actually didn't mind anything. It would have been helpful if you say exactly what was so wrong with that article. Kind of helpful ya know?
Bwahahahaha, epic fail
Originally posted by Chief:
There are many things I want to say to you right now, but about 99% of them will result in a warning. This is maybe the only thing that won't.

I concur!
[ Edited by njninersfan420 on Aug 15, 2011 at 11:01 AM ]
Wow... who do these coaches think they are trying to have some fun with the players and adjusting some practice situations for the fans.... a$$holes!

Didn't see anyting in there that would make me second guess Jim H...
Because of an (albeit) cheesy stunt trying to replicate the drive that led to the Catch?

Really? Really? This causes you to have doubts about Harbaugh?

We, the fanbase that kissed Mike Nolan's ass about the suit and swooned over Singletary's nutcracker drill?

At least those plays have some practical value. They were practice plays regardless of the spin they put to it.

Gawd Moderfocking Lawd!
Shouldn't you be complaining about how the 49ers need to move to L.A.?
Originally posted by area49:
I know he's a new head coach and hasn't had much time to prepare. I know that building a team up takes time. But this really makes me second-guess him.

Nothing wrong with having doubts. I'd just ask you to remember how new all of the implementations are, and don't go down the path that lesser fans do by claiming to know we will be doomed and freaking out.
Share 49ersWebzone