There are 156 users in the forums

Ian Williams' journey to the 49ers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Featured on OTLs starring the only head coach in 49ers' history with a 100% win percentage: Jim Tomsula! Sorry if previously posted.

OTL Ian Williams
Cool story. Definitely worth a watch.
That was awesome. Every time you see one of these you wanna pull for the player.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
That was awesome. Every time you see one of these you wanna pull for the player.

Exactly...best of luck Ian. We need you!!!
Growing up next to the tracks and wanting to buy your momma a new house ain't enough Ian, there are plenty of kids wanting to do that in the NFL. Go out there, bust your ass, and do this thing man...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Been rooting for this kid since the season ended to become a 9er, hope this kid makes the squad.
Originally posted by Kurtz49:
Cool story. Definitely worth a watch.
Very good story. Hope he makes the squad
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Been rooting for this kid since the season ended to become a 9er, hope this kid makes the squad.

Nice.

I like watching things like this. Reminds us that for a lot of these guys have famlies to support and aren't all greedy.

Also, he made a smart move knowing that A.Franklin was likely gone and we only had 1 NG, and one who was a DE last year. Ian has a change to be a starter in this league or at least make the team. Good for him
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 14, 2011 at 5:04 PM ]
his mom looks like she can play NT as well lolol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
his mom looks like she can play NT as well lolol

lolololoolll

Looking at our NT situation, it's almost a given that he's gonna thrust himself up on the depth chart (more physically natural 3-4 NT than Ricky-J).
Wow sweet stuff, best of luck to Ian
With that many teams trying to sign him, I hope he makes the 49ers' 53-man roster. One of those other teams would certainly sign him if he's available on waivers or on the 49ers' practice squad.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
With that many teams trying to sign him, I hope he makes the 49ers' 53-man roster. One of those other teams would certainly sign him if he's available on waivers or on the 49ers' practice squad.

This
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by SoCal9er:

This
ya its too bad they edited out what his top 3 teams were.
Share 49ersWebzone