LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 331 users in the forums

When was the last time the 9ers beat a GOOD team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Num1player16:
The real question is, whens the last time WE were a good team.

There it is! And that was way before Smith even got here. just figured id write that in case u have those that say its been since Smith was here. you know in the zone you have to have all bases covered.
Once again, they got close to turning the corner, but they could not FINISH. There is no reason to be optimistic about this loss. They do this every year.
Ok, so you don't think teams who went to super bowls to be good teams, close the thread.
The Indianapolis Colts
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
eagles in 2003

This and it's not even close ever since. One of my favorite 49er victories of all time I might add.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
eagles in 2003

This and it's not even close ever since. One of my favorite 49er victories of all time I might add.

The last game T.O. would play for us, and he left with an injury. I remember it like it was yesterday. Jeff Garcia and Kevan Barlow both had great games.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
eagles in 2003

The last game T.O. would play for us, and he left with an injury. I remember it like it was yesterday. Jeff Garcia and Kevan Barlow both had great games.

You can watch highlights from that game at Hulu:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/124080/team-highlights-2003-san-francisco-49ers

That 2003 squad was a tough team. I think they win the division if we kept Mooch around.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
eagles in 2003

You can watch highlights from that game at Hulu:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/124080/team-highlights-2003-san-francisco-49ers

That 2003 squad was a tough team. I think they win the division if we kept Mooch around.

Sweet, thanks for the link. That 2003 team was very good....at home. For whatever reason they could not win on the road, the Eagles game being the only victory. 1-7 on the road opposed to 6-2 at home. Strange losses against Rams, Browns, Cardinals just killed us that year. Went through 3 kickers. Ahhhh!!!! I'm having flashbacks of Jeff Chandler & Owen Pochman
Share 49ersWebzone