LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

Gore's excuse for missing a block "I still have camp legs"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Frank Gore: "I missed one block on a cut block. I know my running back coach is going to get me on that one. But I still have camp legs."
http://twitter.com/#!/MaioccoCSN/status/102197207394041856

Here's to hoping our whole o-line still has camp legs.
Gore can slide with a missed block, he's one of the best blocking running backs in the league
chilo rachal must have camp brains then
"camp "legs" means what exactly?
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Frank Gore: "I missed one block on a cut block. I know my running back coach is going to get me on that one. But I still have camp legs."
http://twitter.com/#!/MaioccoCSN/status/102197207394041856

Here's to hoping our whole o-line still has camp legs.

Let's hope they all do
"I NEED MO MONEY IN MY POCKET!"
Its preseason so we can cut some slack, no?

I cut the whole team a break for this 1st game but would like to see improvement as the preseason progresses. Its gonna be slow in coming along, but once the team gets the new schemes down we will see dramatic improvements. One player missing an assignment can ruin a play, so expect to see these things in the weeks to come and just pray its not the same mistakes or the same player making them.
Still got a month until the season. I'm not worried just yet, although Rachal's act has already worn me thin.
[ Edited by Schulzy on Aug 13, 2011 at 11:15 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I have a feeling Gore is gonna be playing extra careful until he get an extension. Last night was the first time I ever seen him take himself out of the game.

Originally posted by susweel:
I have a feeling Gore is gonna be playing extra careful until he get an extension. Last night was the first time I ever seen him take himself out of the game.

Really? I have seen him do it all the time during the regular season. The only year I haven't seen him do that was 06.
Gore missing blocks is very unusual and I would certainly expect that he will be rock solid when the regular season begins.
if gore is gonna miss a block then just imagine what the rest of the team is going to miss the first time out. well i think you all witnessed it. everyone is going to struggle early on.
Originally posted by kujon11:
chilo rachal must have camp brains then

LOLOLOL

Share 49ersWebzone