There are 362 users in the forums

Is the 49ers +3 against the Saints a sign of things to come????

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Man, I am pumped about the 9ers being 3+ on the spread and on the road The tide has now turned
its preseason
Originally posted by valrod33:
its preseason

it doesnt matter it's a sign of a good team's willingness to win even when the score doesn't count...(see New England circa yesterday)
its preseason

Point spread in preseason?
I love the enthusiasm. But I doubt we'd be a +3 going into NO for a regular season game.

If anything, this could indicate somebody believes we'll have to play our starters longer because we've got more work to do. Just too many factors to make it meaningful.
Originally posted by NorthNiner:
its preseason

Point spread in preseason?

Are people actually stupid enough to bet on the preseason that's F'ing ridicolous!
Originally posted by lonneybyrd:
Are people actually stupid enough to bet on the preseason that's F'ing ridicolous!

hey if they are going to make money might as well bet, where are they betting at, I want in.
CHAMPIONSHIP!
At least give us one game to see how we are jelling, who is playing, and how we are doing. then start thinking about how this could play itself out in the regular season. This game will give us a momentary glimpse of where this team is going. Much much work to be done yet to get us ready for the regular season.

Losing by three is exciting?
Anyone betting on preseason games officially has a gambling problem.
I don't really care about the final outcome of the game. I'm more concerned with the quality of play and execution from our 1st team and then a few of the 2nd teamers like Kap and the others in the 2nd Quarter. The 2nd half, especially the 4th is all the guys that will be bagging groceries in September. Regardless I'm pumped (assuming some internet pirate streams the game) that I get to see them play tonight.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Losing by three is exciting?

no, we are favored by 3
Originally posted by kelson49er:
Anyone betting on preseason games officially has a gambling problem.

This
Share 49ersWebzone