What I hate most about the 49ers Pre-season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's not the regular season
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
It's not the regular season

This
The fan base overreactions.

/thread
The reports that D. Goldson looks good, then he looks terrible during the season.
I live in CT...which is Pats/Giants/Jets territory....by far Pats fans are the absolute worst.
Spoiled rotten.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I'm not certain of this, but I think tonights game is actually on FOX, so no Dennis.

....oh, and what I hate about pre-season is the lack of a quality crew. I can't tell you the number of times I'm screaming for a replay (I like to make Highlight vids) and they seem incapable of putting together a decent replay. Some of it is fewer cameras to cover the game, but some of it is just ineptitude.

I LOVE primetime games because they get the best replays and the super-slow mo stuff that I live for. ;-)

Gonna be on CBS (KPIX) here in the bay area
Originally posted by oldman9er:

/thread

Exactly. All the "OMG HE SUXORZ" and "OMG HE'Z TEH NEKST KOMING OF JO!"
  • kray28
  • Veteran

/thread

Last year I made a thread criticizing the playcalling against the Raiders....and there was an uproar. All these fanboys chiming in about how Raye didn't want to give away the playbook.

Sometimes the "overreactions" are warranted.
Originally posted by kray28:

/thread

Last year I made a thread criticizing the playcalling against the Raiders....and there was an uproar. All these fanboys chiming in about how Raye didn't want to give away the playbook.

Sometimes the "overreactions" are warranted.

There are ways of doing things though. Go into the game day chat DURING a pre-season game and you'll know what we mean.
Originally posted by WWFGD:
What I hate most is living in Washington state and a) not being able to see the games; b) being surrounded by the douchiest fans on the planet (Seahawks fans).

Apparently you don't know what raider fans are like.

I concur
Originally posted by DMiller2007:
It can't be worse than living in the middle of "Steeler Country." Idk how fans can be more annoying.

Seems like they have alot of sexy female fans... BANG BANG BANG
[ Edited by 49ersMan420 on Aug 12, 2011 at 3:06 PM ]
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
is that the 49ers have been kings of the preseason 7 years straight.

Flashy news with new coach hirings giving renewed hope

a bevy of high round draft choices and FA signings that get "A's" and interest from the national media

And all for what? Year after year - it all translates into another mediocre season.

I'm all for boring, no-news offseasons. It probably means we made the playoffs.
Exactly. I am thinking that a problem with the new social medias (Twitter, Blogs) is that we get irrelevant information, like how good Chris Culliver has looked in camp. The reality is that the difference between TC/Preseason and the Regular Season is stark. Information pertaining to how well individual players are performing or the tempo of the camp has no bearing on how a team will perform during the season. At least, this is what Nolan, Sing, etc. have shown us.

Scott
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Apparently you don't know what raider fans are like.

Raider fans are on a completely different level. D-bag would be a compliment for them.
Originally posted by eamjr10:
I live in the heart of "Cowboy Country" they are by far the most annoying fans.

Nobody is worse than Eagles fans.
[ Edited by 49erfaninPA on Aug 12, 2011 at 4:47 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone