There are 185 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What I hate most about the 49ers Pre-season

Dennis O'Donnell w/ who ever else AWFUL announcing.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
What I hate most is living in Washington state and a) not being able to see the games; b) being surrounded by the douchiest fans on the planet (Seahawks fans).
Originally posted by WWFGD:
What I hate most is living in Washington state and a) not being able to see the games; b) being surrounded by the douchiest fans on the planet (Seahawks fans).

goodness I hate seahawks fans the most in our division, they're so annoying.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by WWFGD:

goodness I hate seahawks fans the most in our division, they're so annoying.

You are telling me...yesterday they were all in a rage about how Portis will be the next great QB...I am guessing Andrew Luck will be instead
[ Edited by WWFGD on Aug 12, 2011 at 8:04 AM ]
is that the 49ers have been kings of the preseason 7 years straight.

Flashy news with new coach hirings giving renewed hope

a bevy of high round draft choices and FA signings that get "A's" and interest from the national media

And all for what? Year after year - it all translates into another mediocre season.

I'm all for boring, no-news offseasons. It probably means we made the playoffs.
Seahawk fans are pretty lame, but i cant stand cardinals fans.
It can't be worse than living in the middle of "Steeler Country." Idk how fans can be more annoying.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DMiller2007:
It can't be worse than living in the middle of "Steeler Country." Idk how fans can be more annoying.

Seems like Steeler country is the whole U.S.A...talk about bandwagoners.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Going undefeated during pre-season (4-0) and by week 4 of the regular season going (1-3)
Originally posted by ninerempire25:

I agree. Truly awful announcer. Listen to the radio instead, if you can.
[ Edited by 9erlover on Aug 12, 2011 at 9:03 AM ]
I live in the heart of "Cowboy Country" they are by far the most annoying fans.
Originally posted by VDSF:
Going undefeated during pre-season (4-0) and by week 4 of the regular season going (1-3)

that certainly hasn't happened to us in a while.........
I hate the high expectation to win, only to crash land and endure another losing season........ I hope the losing is over..........
Originally posted by ninerempire25:

I'm not certain of this, but I think tonights game is actually on FOX, so no Dennis.

....oh, and what I hate about pre-season is the lack of a quality crew. I can't tell you the number of times I'm screaming for a replay (I like to make Highlight vids) and they seem incapable of putting together a decent replay. Some of it is fewer cameras to cover the game, but some of it is just ineptitude.

I LOVE primetime games because they get the best replays and the super-slow mo stuff that I live for. ;-)
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Aug 12, 2011 at 10:45 AM ]
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
is that the 49ers have been kings of the preseason 7 years straight.

Flashy news with new coach hirings giving renewed hope

a bevy of high round draft choices and FA signings that get "A's" and interest from the national media

And all for what? Year after year - it all translates into another mediocre season.

I'm all for boring, no-news offseasons. It probably means we made the playoffs.

I concur, I HATE that we keep our starters in vs second and third team defenses. We win, but the other team kicks our arse in regular season. I hate that we win in pre season and can never win in the regular season above 500