There are 201 users in the forums

Which radio station do you listen to for your Niner talk?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which radio station do you listen to for your Niner talk?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Never heard of 95.7.

gotta check it out
Originally posted by susweel:
Never heard of 95.7.

gotta check it out

Just started listening to it today. Much more football talk.
KNBR is the absolute worse station to hear about football. It's all about the giants, warriors...and yes GOLF
Originally posted by Joecool:
Just started listening to it today. Much more football talk.

ima have to check this b***h out. hate knbr with a passion
Originally posted by bigmike55:
106 KMEL

LMAO! BTW Chuy Gomez is a Raider fan so he only talks about them.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Lamont and Tenelli
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
KNBR is the absolute worse station to hear about football. It's all about the giants, warriors...and yes GOLF

Except for the 49ers pre-game shows, 49ers games, 49er post game shows, the weekly Jim Harbaugh show, the Ronnie Lott show, the Brian Jennings show and whatever other beat writers they bring in regularly. They do enough for me . . . but I'm a huge Giants fan too, so the Giants coverage doesn't bug me at all.
I listen to KNBR on the daily basis but I often times find myself switching station to 95.7

Yet in the morning it is locked on 680 for D Bruce.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
106 KMEL

lol this dude is still around?
I started to listen to alot of KNBR lately with my new job *I'm working as a web dev intern* I actually listened to 95.7 for the first time today. Not bad but doesn't compare to the Fitz and Brooks show... those guys have me rolling sometimes in my cube. Did anyone catch their segment on baseball players licking buck antler "juice" off of their bats for strength the other day lol!?

Originally posted by OO9ers:
I listen to KNBR on the daily basis but I often times find myself switching station to 95.7

Yet in the morning it is locked on 680 for D Bruce.

I tuned to 95.7 on the way home tonight just to check it out . . . doesn't tune-in worth a crap in Sonoma County . . . weak signal.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
106 KMEL

lol this dude is still around?

Lol yeah he's on in the mornings
  • cools
  • Veteran
Ive been a KNBR guy since Frank and Mike, but the new station rocks

Love the Niner talk, Love that its not 90% SF Giants talk, and I dont even mind a good dose of A's and Raiders

The Niner talk gets much deeper then most KNBR Niner talk, KNBR cant seem to cover much more then Smith and Crabtree stuff
and its a breath of fresh air to listen to new voices and new attitudes regarding bay area sports

Especialy enjoy Papa and Erc Davis

Will it last? who knows, I'll probably return to KNBR at some point, but I really like tje new format of 95.7, and it just sounds better :)

Its also nice not to have that "1-800 Cars for kids" song stuck in my head all day, lol
Share 49ersWebzone