There are 142 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Aldon Smith update 8/9/11

Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by 5280High:
Fangio must of noticed Aldon's hands were on his hips...the #1 incator of a player not picking up the scheme fast enough.

Where is the hands on the hips thing coming from? Ive seen it in a few threads now.

Argument of the year

Scroll down to the picture of Aldon

SMH...WTF?!?!?
Originally posted by valrod33:

LMMFAO
Freak nasty lives down the street from my dad. I messed arond with his sister when I was in HS.
Originally posted by FreddyG:

LMMFAO
Freak nasty lives down the street from my dad. I messed arond with his sister when I was in HS.

what the hell is that ?!
Originally posted by BIGDOGG42:
Aldon Smith slow to pick up system

It was also stated by Fangio that Smith is right where he expected him to be as far as learning the system.

Here
Hips or lips?

Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:

It was also stated by Fangio that Smith is right where he expected him to be as far as learning the system.

Here

thats cus he knew we drafted a bust
He will be okay
vic fangio said that aldon smith is where he thought he should be. you people are rediculous.
Originally posted by Boomer49:

LMMFAO

what the hell is that ?!

some old song from the mid 90's.
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:

Here

yeah i really liked that piece. especially the whole getting willis after the qb more.. fangio said willis needed to improve as a pass rusher and how he is behind in that regard. that actually took me by surprise a little bit. we havent blitzed willis much over the years. but when we have he has been a terror. I thought he had displayed pretty good pass rushing skills up to this point in his career.

man i cant wait to see what fangio has in store for willis and this defense. i am jacked up for this season.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Release him and pick up a FA.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Here we go with this crap again !!!! It seems like every year people want to claim are 1st round draft pick is a bust when we haven't even played a preseason game. Of course he is gonna have some trouble !!! 1. He's a rookie 2. He's learning a new position 3. We've been stuck in a lockout

aldonexcuses
All I'm saying is that anybody who expects him to come out and be a beast immediately is gonna be disappointed.

hes a pass rusher, his job is to assault the qb, its quite possible he puts up 7-9 sacks as a pass rusher without knwoing the entire playbook

what does the playbook have to do with "but opposing tackles seem to have caught on to his club move."

That is because these guys see him every day and so far he has got the best of them most Days. The kid is a rookie and still learning. Look at Mario Williams in his rookie year.
wut a looser
ugh this guy sucks, what a bust
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
ugh this guy sucks, what a bust

his bust will be beautiful in canton haha