LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

EVERYBODY GO CRAZY!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Nighner:
We know that the cheapo Yorks wanted this major bust to be brought back. They just can't accept the fact the they blew 50 million on him. They became further entrenched in their obstinance when they saw Aaron Rodgers win the Superbowl. That tore the Yorks apart. So they decided by bring in a miracle worker (Jesus Harbaugh) someone they believe walks on water and can raise the dead. They are hell bent on trying to prove the NFL world wrong about Alex Bust Smith, when they should do like many businesses do, take a loss. Move on!!

The bottomline, the Yorks are delusional. Let me tell you the number teams other than Niners interested in Alex Bust Smith.

I rest my case.

In order to rest a case, you must first present a case. What you have posted here is a bitter rant filled wth supposition, vitrol and more than a little personal opinion. A case should be based on fact, not on subjective speculation. You have clearly gone beyond ration and reason with your vitrolic diatribe. What you have tried to present as a case has devolved into a childish rant that has failed miserably to add anything worthwhile to this discussion. I cannot deign to speak for all our fellow faithful brothers and sisters, but I would greatly appreciate it if you would in the future try to bring something more substantial to the table. As to date every single one of your postings have been the same inane, inaccurate drivel whose only purpose could possibly be self gratification.

It's a good going away letter. The dude has been banned.

10/10 parody thread.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Aug 12, 2011 at 9:53 AM ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by OptimusPrime52:
for realz? this just couldnt be posted in the other thread as a reply? even i know this is getting moved and im a noob.

Ya know...I see Alex Smith with his hands on his hips quite often.

Sorry. Couldn't resist. Its gonna take a little time to live that one down. ;-D

i dont have to live it down, i know what i have seen out of him thus far. he is a young kid getting his ass kicked in his first professional tc.
for realz? this just couldnt be posted in the other thread as a reply? even i know this is getting moved and im a noob.

i dont have to live it down, i know what i have seen out of him thus far. he is a young kid getting his ass kicked in his first professional tc.

LOL!! OK. If you say so.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
We know that the cheapo Yorks wanted this major bust to be brought back. They just can't accept the fact the they blew 50 million on him. They became further entrenched in their obstinance when they saw Aaron Rodgers win the Superbowl. That tore the Yorks apart. So they decided by bring in a miracle worker (Jesus Harbaugh) someone they believe walks on water and can raise the dead. They are hell bent on trying to prove the NFL world wrong about Alex Bust Smith, when they should do like many businesses do, take a loss. Move on!!

The bottomline, the Yorks are delusional. Let me tell you the number teams other than Niners interested in Alex Bust Smith.

I rest my case.

In order to rest a case, you must first present a case. What you have posted here is a bitter rant filled wth supposition, vitrol and more than a little personal opinion. A case should be based on fact, not on subjective speculation. You have clearly gone beyond ration and reason with your vitrolic diatribe. What you have tried to present as a case has devolved into a childish rant that has failed miserably to add anything worthwhile to this discussion. I cannot deign to speak for all our fellow faithful brothers and sisters, but I would greatly appreciate it if you would in the future try to bring something more substantial to the table. As to date every single one of your postings have been the same inane, inaccurate drivel whose only purpose could possibly be self gratification.

for player bashing? i thought that was the point of these boards? if we all thought the same things then we wouldnt need a disscussion board.

hey, its none of my business...
Originally posted by kidash:
Oh, he has.

Bravo Kid, you tha man!
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Funny! Not only VD but the other receivers that missed passes that hit them right in the hands...remember Morgan dropping that bomb that bobbled in his hands and Coach Sing chewing him out! A lot of receivers have dropped passes, they should have caught. I sure hope Harbaugh can straighten these receivers out.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Is this thread really happening?

LOL!! OK. If you say so.

What's up with people taking shots at others on this forum? It's quite childish. Why try to anger someone over something they said and repeatedly do it? Makes this forum look like a bunch of jerks who get off on inciting others.

I rest my case.

for player bashing? i thought that was the point of these boards? if we all thought the same things then we wouldnt need a disscussion board.

Not my business either. You would have to ask the mod. From my point of view, he was player bashing but couldn't do it intelligently. That's
Originally posted by gamechanger:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Is this thread really happening?

LOL!! OK. If you say so.

What's up with people taking shots at others on this forum? It's quite childish. Why try to anger someone over something they said and repeatedly do it? Makes this forum look like a bunch of jerks who get off on inciting others.

Its a joke dude. Get over it. Get a thicker skin or move on.

Boobs
Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for Jersey9er.

I rest my case.

yeah, but i mean come on, its 2011, the the new zone is trying to curb down on nonsense threads.

Thats like someone making a thread and saying that it was our players that made Nolan and Sing bad, instead of the other way around, know what i mean.

And now we're talking about how he may have ruined Vd's career. Especially and many of us may hate to give him credit for it, but it was Sing that got him in shape, and after that if im not mistaken, the following season he almost broke the TE record for Td's in a season. Even to the point when he started i think last season saying the 11-85 combo is gonna make noise. Now i laughed when the season started, because the playcalling, rarely used the combo after that season. so im glad there is at least a sister thread, and saying in a way, like it or not, he's helped Davis become one of the best TE's in the league.
[ Edited by Jersey9er on Aug 12, 2011 at 10:07 AM ]
oh Shaj....

hey look! he even has your hairline!
Originally posted by valrod33:
I agree with this

Same here!

He has been getting extra one on one time with the coaches, he might have been tired when the picture was snapped. Don't get bent outta shape bro, they are just teasing you. Most people on here are good natured and I don't think anyone here is trying to provoke you. You fit in just fine, you can actually add to a conversation, and I don't think that is lost on anyone here.
Share 49ersWebzone