There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Carroll crying about the refs...what a poor loser.

What..he doesn't think they made enough bad calls in his favor?

He is upset that they didn't call false start on his team down at the 1 where TJack got pushed out at the 1.

Also thought Crabs pushed off on his big catch. I guess he didn't see the s**t PI call he already got.

f**k I hate Carroll.

This, f**k him, the whiny b***h. Go chomp on some d**k , chump.

fixed
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Dec 24, 2011 at 7:03 PM ]
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Carroll crying about the refs...what a poor loser.

What..he doesn't think they made enough bad calls in his favor?

He is upset that they didn't call false start on his team down at the 1 where TJack got pushed out at the 1.

Also thought Crabs pushed off on his big catch. I guess he didn't see the s**t PI call he already got.

f**k I hate Carroll.

This, f**k him, the whiny b***h. Go chomp on some d**k , chump.

fixed

Or the phantom block in the back on Kyles big return.
Anyone have the vid of Lynch's TD? I don't think he was in. He had the ball on his left side and to me it looks like it was on the outside of the pilon when he ran into the endzone.
That blocked punt was on Goldson. He just let the dude run right past him.

Right before the snap I had a really really bad feeling. I keyed on Goldson and just had a feeling he was going to screw up.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Hate to be a cynic but I think that defender, L. Hill, had time to ease up or go around D. Walker. I thnk it was dirty. I'm re-watching the play later but I think it was dirty

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Delanie might be done for the year.

Who said that?

Matt and the crew on CSN Bay Area. If his jaw is broken, then he's done.

Hate to be a cynic but I think that defender, L. Hill, had time to ease up or go around D. Walker. I thnk it was dirty. I'm re-watching the play later but I think it was dirty
Hill threw his leg out and dragged his foot. Re-watch the play. He knew what he was doing. Just watch him "woofing" afterwards.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:

Delanie might be done for the year.

Who said that?

Matt and the crew on CSN Bay Area. If his jaw is broken, then he's done.

Hill threw his leg out and dragged his foot. Re-watch the play. He knew what he was doing. Just watch him "woofing" afterwards.

It's a Pete Carrol coached team, of course they're going to play dirty. He hates Harbaugh with a passion because no matter how hard he tries he can't beat him so he has to resort to playing dirty and intentionally hurting players. I hope we kill a player next time we play. Break a mother F'ers neck!

Right before the snap I had a really really bad feeling. I keyed on Goldson and just had a feeling he was going to screw up.

Yeah, I am pretty sure as he looked forward saw nothing and went without seeing a 2 on 1 on the right. I don't see why his orders would have been to release right away. You get the good with the bad with Goldson. Every game there are plays where he is an all star and the next play all you can do is shake your head. He definitely is undisciplined at times. I'd say offer the same as last time and if he declines let him go. Just have to find a FS in the draft to replace him.
Anyone have the vid of Lynch's TD? I don't think he was in. He had the ball on his left side and to me it looks like it was on the outside of the pilon when he ran into the endzone.

Will have to rewatch but Larry missed the tackle in the backfield then Brown got stiffarmed. Larry might have played his way to starting for another team but I cant wait to get willis back. Larry has made some great plays but missed a lot of tackles and he isn't as good in coverage as willis.

Edit: You might be right, looked like the ball was in the left hand and out at like the few inch line.

As for Walker looked like Hill had his eyes on the runner.. He did wipe his leg out but I am not so sure he wasn't trying to straddle over Walker to keep going. Really hard to tell but since he wasn't looking at Walker I wouldn't think it was intentional. Also, you would think that would hurt him... depends on if he had a knee pad in or not.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 24, 2011 at 10:17 PM ]
They replay all tds but they didn't seem to do that for this one. I don't think he was in.
Hot opponent. No Willis. No Ginn. Four days of rest. Most hostile road environment in the NFL. In my book this is the most impressive win of the year.
The TD to Baldwin on the first drive I wanted to kill Tarrrell Brown. Looked to me like he made zero effort and let Baldwin go right by him. f**k I was pissed.
When they interview players it almost seems like they are pissed or disinterested. I am just being paranoid but maybe the players are upset with the punishing game plan Harbs puts them through.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Yeah, I am pretty sure as he looked forward saw nothing and went without seeing a 2 on 1 on the right. I don't see why his orders would have been to release right away. You get the good with the bad with Goldson. Every game there are plays where he is an all star and the next play all you can do is shake your head. He definitely is undisciplined at times. I'd say offer the same as last time and if he declines let him go. Just have to find a FS in the draft to replace him.

In the Seattle papers they re saying that they noticed that Constanzo would leave early and they capitalized on that tendency.
we won ya!!!! i took a lot of s**t in my section at the game but it was well worth it, these muthaf**kas got what they deserved
When they interview players it almost seems like they are pissed or disinterested. I am just being paranoid but maybe the players are upset with the punishing game plan Harbs puts them through.

It wasn't a pretty win, we got a bunch of injuries during the game and it's christmas eve and they are on the road... hard to be too cheery. Also, like Harbaughs press conferences I think a lot of these player ones are required by the team and you think of how much time they waste with the media (also, a lot of dumb questions or questions to try and get a story). Also, some of the media is waiting to twist and turn something that is said or to try and get a story out of nothing. Not many good questions asked.... us fans enjoy it but like Harbaugh I can see why the players think it's a waste of time.

Edit:. Add Harbaughs 15-30 minutes a few times a week... the players 2-10 minutes a pop... during a week and season it probably adds up to 10's of hours talking to the media when you get questions like "are you happy you won" and the same old bs questions or someone trying to get you to mess up and say something they can twist into a styory.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 24, 2011 at 11:15 PM ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home