There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by toeknee:
I never liked robinson, piece of s**t f*ggot
It's too bad that elementary school kids get computers too. Too bad that Mods don't police this kind of discriminatory language.

Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Walker play wasn't dirty, Williams hit was.

Both were to me. The Williams hit should draw fines. But I think L. Hill could have missed him if wanted to.

Could brooks have missed kolb 2 weeks ago? It was an unfortunate accident. Wasn't dirty at all
Pete complaining about the officials, says that Crabtree pushed off on the 40 yard pass! Screw you Pete! F U
Originally posted by Loco49er:
Pete complaining about the officials, says that Crabtree pushed off on the 40 yard pass! Screw you Pete! F U

Seriously... and Pete Carroll's favorite show isn't called "Leverage" on the TNT network.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Could brooks have missed kolb 2 weeks ago? It was an unfortunate accident. Wasn't dirty at all

Ok, fine. Wasn't dirty . But he could have missed him if he wanted to. And from how I see it it was an avoidable accident.
the williams hit(s) seemed reeeeallly unnecessary to me, all they had to do was touch him..walker hit was not the defenders fault at all

lol crabs always pushes off though

suck it pete
Carroll crying about the refs...what a poor loser.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

What..he doesn't think they made enough bad calls in his favor?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Nevermind that Tarrell Brown was mauled and still got called for the PI.

How about a few times I seen their LT holding Justin Smith's arm from preventing him in the backfield.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Nevermind that Tarrell Brown was mauled and still got called for the PI.

How about a few times I seen their LT holding Justin Smith's arm from preventing him in the backfield.

im glad i wasnt the only one that saw Tarrell Brown get tackled then get called for PI. i was pretty heated over that.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

He is upset that they didn't call false start on his team down at the 1 where TJack got pushed out at the 1.

Also thought Crabs pushed off on his big catch. I guess he didn't see the s**t PI call he already got.

f**k I hate Carroll.
Just got home from work! So glad we won!
Originally posted by Jakemall:

He is upset that they didn't call false start on his team down at the 1 where TJack got pushed out at the 1.

Also thought Crabs pushed off on his big catch. I guess he didn't see the s**t PI call he already got.

f**k I hate Carroll.

This, f**k him, the whiny b***h. Go chomp on some gum, chump.
our receiving corps is a goddamn embarassment, been awhile since I have seen so many stone hands on one team.