There are 212 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When they interview players it almost seems like they are pissed or disinterested. I am just being paranoid but maybe the players are upset with the punishing game plan Harbs puts them through.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
That blocked punt was on Goldson. He just let the dude run right past him.

Right before the snap I had a really really bad feeling. I keyed on Goldson and just had a feeling he was going to screw up.

Yeah, I am pretty sure as he looked forward saw nothing and went without seeing a 2 on 1 on the right. I don't see why his orders would have been to release right away. You get the good with the bad with Goldson. Every game there are plays where he is an all star and the next play all you can do is shake your head. He definitely is undisciplined at times. I'd say offer the same as last time and if he declines let him go. Just have to find a FS in the draft to replace him.

In the Seattle papers they re saying that they noticed that Constanzo would leave early and they capitalized on that tendency.
we won ya!!!! i took a lot of s**t in my section at the game but it was well worth it, these muthaf**kas got what they deserved
When they interview players it almost seems like they are pissed or disinterested. I am just being paranoid but maybe the players are upset with the punishing game plan Harbs puts them through.

It wasn't a pretty win, we got a bunch of injuries during the game and it's christmas eve and they are on the road... hard to be too cheery. Also, like Harbaughs press conferences I think a lot of these player ones are required by the team and you think of how much time they waste with the media (also, a lot of dumb questions or questions to try and get a story). Also, some of the media is waiting to twist and turn something that is said or to try and get a story out of nothing. Not many good questions asked.... us fans enjoy it but like Harbaugh I can see why the players think it's a waste of time.

Edit:. Add Harbaughs 15-30 minutes a few times a week... the players 2-10 minutes a pop... during a week and season it probably adds up to 10's of hours talking to the media when you get questions like "are you happy you won" and the same old bs questions or someone trying to get you to mess up and say something they can twist into a styory.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 24, 2011 at 11:15 PM ]
I hope we sweep them again next year
Anybody see Anthony Davis' Tweet after the game (that he had shortly taken down)???

@AnthonyDavis76
Another W... Merry Christmas... f**k the Seahawks.. Scot Mcloughan eat s**t..

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Anybody see Anthony Davis' Tweet after the game (that he had shortly taken down)???

@AnthonyDavis76
Another W... Merry Christmas... f**k the Seahawks.. Scot Mcloughan eat s**t..
Seen it in a bunch of threads and didn't comment yet but I know some people liked it but my thoughts are.... I'm glad he is feisty on the field and has drive but to me it's time to start growing up on and OFF the field. He seems like such a quiet guy off the field but you put him in a spot where he can say things without using his voice and he types whatever. I doubt he would say stuff like that if it wasn't on twitter. I guess he is one of those young teen like people but our organization has always been classy and so have the players. Funny or not to me it looks bad on him and our organization. Culliver learned to stop doing that after he said the Bengals were soft as baby s word... guess Anthony didn't learn. Time to mature IMO... he wouldn't say that in front of a camera and he must not understand anything you type will get out there.
  • Huego
  • Veteran
don't be afraid to say it: the 49ers have one of the best defenses i've seen in the last decade. 1st place in nearly every category and they should be even better next year with aldon smith becoming a full time starter from week 1.
anyone know anything about what appeared to be Harbaugh yelling at Rathman towards the final seconds of the game??

Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

they were probally concerned about all the injuries we have
Originally posted by DonJulio:
anyone know anything about what appeared to be Harbaugh yelling at Rathman towards the final seconds of the game??

I haven't heard any official word, but my guess is that Rathman was telling Harbaugh that the game wasn't over and he should get back on the sidelines. The offense needed to still run out the clock, but Harbaugh was about to go shake hands with Petey before Rathman called out to him.
That blocked punt was on Goldson. He just let the dude run right past him.

Right before the snap I had a really really bad feeling. I keyed on Goldson and just had a feeling he was going to screw up.

The Seattle paper has Seattle players saying they saw Costanzo leaving a tad early on film and that was the reason they thought they could get a block. I can't say I saw what exactly happened---all I saw was Lee and the guy coming at him.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
I haven't heard any official word, but my guess is that Rathman was telling Harbaugh that the game wasn't over and he should get back on the sidelines. The offense needed to still run out the clock, but Harbaugh was about to go shake hands with Petey before Rathman called out to him.

lol no

all wrong
Anyone have the vid of Lynch's TD? I don't think he was in. He had the ball on his left side and to me it looks like it was on the outside of the pilon when he ran into the endzone.

It don't work like that (rules).
Share 49ersWebzone