There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Originally posted by TheChozen:
Hate to see the streaks end but I'm happier with the W! I didn't get to see the game, family Xmas stuff. I did record it. Anybody hurt? I saw Delanie go down but didn't hear anything else.

Thats right. Whats more important, a win or a streak?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
One thing that I gotta say about today's win, frickin Goldson and Brown went back to pissing me off!!!

.....OK now I'm over it!!!

Goldson was horrible. I felt bad for brown tho. Dude got pushed to the ground and still got a pi call

brown played surprisingly well today that PI was definitally on the other guy
One thing that I gotta say about today's win, frickin Goldson and Brown went back to pissing me off!!!

Goldson was horrible. I felt bad for brown tho. Dude got pushed to the ground and still got a pi call

Yeah, he took an absolutely awful angle on opening drive TD to Baldwin.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by dmax:
We won the game..but the playcalling must improve

We're the worst 12-3 team in the history of the NFL

Go f**k yourself and become an eagles fan then; aka the best 7-8 team in the history of the NFL.

I was being sarcastic

I am the most optimistic / half glass full fan here

I was a fan since '81 when we won against the Cowboys 45-14 in the regular season (that was when I first learned about Dwight Hicks and the Hot Licks)

I have a Leather starter jacket of the 49ers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk

Check out Chuck D's Raiders Jacket

I have a 49ers one

Circa '88

Step off
Williams got cracked in the head.

I expect fines for that

the refs are terrible when it comes to these types of calls.
I never liked robinson, piece of s**t f*ggot
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Yah that was a home town call on that PI on Brown. But still Brown whiffed on that Marshawn Lynch TD, Goldson also missed a few tackles.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

I know. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in this weeks NFL briefing with the refs.
Originally posted by toeknee:

lulz
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:
That play their idiot fans are complaining about was a really scary play...Kyle thinks he's down, and relaxes then that worthless loser (Robinson...so glad that POS is gone)...comes in for one half of the cheapshot sandwich.

That rule is so simple and so basic...there is no controversy on why that flag was thrown. On top of it...it seriously injured Williams.

He probably lost the game for his team by being a f**king retard, too.

f**k him.
Originally posted by toeknee:
I wouldn't be surprised if scotty put the word out on cheap shots. We'll see him next year
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

I know. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in this weeks NFL briefing with the refs.

what makes you think anything will change? its been this way for the whole year.
Goldson is fool's gold. Everyone is just going to look at his INT numbers and think he's great ....but the guy is not fundamentally sound at all....he's always going to go for the flashy hit over the form tackle.

He's going to walk....because some one is going to pay him for his stats....but it will be addition by subtraction for us.

Yah that was a home town call on that PI on Brown. But still Brown whiffed on that Marshawn Lynch TD, Goldson also missed a few tackles.

I'm not sure, but I think it was Goldson who was responsible for the blotched punt.